Trump investigations

So coming out of the report we found out this investigation spawned 14 of them. 12 we dont know what they entail. Thats right 12 of them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/mueller-report-russia-investigation-findings/2019/04/18/b07f4310-56f9-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html&ved=2ahUKEwiA6-ixs9_hAhXKnuAKHW3TDlkQFjAGegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1KYHPa9s5i9uN6ZoQ2IB6h&ampcf=1

Mueller’s office also referred 12 other unidentified matters to others in which it found evidence of potential criminal activity outside its jurisdiction.

So let’s take stock of the man a few of you have come to defend for various reasons…

He obstructed justice on a few occasions.
His press secretary is a fraud and liar.
Trump repeatedly asks people to break the law for him.
Pushed forth the lie that seth rich was killes by hillary…remember that story? Fun times

Which when you think about everything
We have learned and you reflect on people being all about law and order you just kinda have to laugh…you laugh because that moral highground the gop once had or at least claimed they had on issues…is well…dead…

Now will trump survive this if everything stays the same? Yes barr secured that with his coverup and fake summary…oh look we can now call the summary fake just like so many thought the dossier was…ah it all comes full circle.
So barrr covers it up and mitch squashes it in the senate because he got his deal for Kentucky in a sort of quid pro quo…

1 Like

Here’s a nice spreadsheet containing all of the times fat donald obstructed justice.

1 Like

Mueller should have ignored doj policy…worst it would have ended up in the courts…now it just gets stonewalled by traitors

1 Like

any evidence of anything criminal?

Its funny…you go and read the defenses out there in the real world and i see alot of his people trolling…all because they cant accept the fact trump is a criminal…

At the very least, Mueller should’ve recommended an indictment.

Why would he refer them if not?

He comes close but just not enough…

Trump supporters really need to read the Mueller report. I know it won’t change their minds but at least they will be informed before asking stupid questions.

4 Likes

Dont take the bait

yes or no

Ya it’ll turn into a conflation between evidence and proof of guilt

True dat.

How the ■■■■ should i know

Maybe Mueller knows that, with the other 12 investigations, his work is done. He knows they’re following the money trail. He’s probly counting on adults putting this all together and bringing down the crook from New York City. All this stuff is going to play out in court and Trump already knows he’s fried.

that’s a “no”

Youre asking if i personally have knowledge of matters Mueller referred to others for criminal investigation. Woof woof gewd boy

Trump supporters keep forgetting fat donald is already Individual 1 and he will most likely face an indictment after he’s kicked out of office.

Not if he can get reelected and outlasts the statute of limitations.

1 Like

All they have is hiding behind the fake barr summary

1 Like