Trump investigations

Yes…

nah. i dont automatically just believe some unreferenced anti-trump spreadsheet.

esp if he avoided interferring and taking any exec priv during the “investigation” apart from firing idiot comey which was well within his right

1 Like

Yup

Our president putting a Yes Man in as Attorney General to protect him was one of the smartest moves he’s made. He knows he’s fried, he’s just trying to string it out.

I’m still trying to figure out what Barr gets out of this arrangement.

1 Like

Its what he always wanted…he wanted his eric holder…funny how his supporters all of a sudden dont mind this

1 Like

Except for the fact that Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump so he really didn’t.

Trump was not involved in a crime, so he could not have been involved in a cover up of any crime. There was nothing to “obstruct.” There was no crime to cover up - obstruct.

President Nixon was facing impeachment for “covering up” his crime, the break in of the DNC offices, so he resigned.

President Clinton faced impeachment for allegedly lying and obstructing justice by covering up his sexual relations with a White House intern.

AG Barr, concluded that the President’s actions as described by Mueller did not constitute illegal obstruction. He said President Trump was trying to defend his reputation, knowing that he didn’t conspire with Russia and was being unfairly attacked.

In my opinion, it’s case closed.

Please dont waste our time with talking points you got from someone else…

Nobody is making you read it.

Answer theses:

Is the President allowed to fire the head of the FBI?
Is the President allowed to fire the Special council?

1 Like

Oh i skipped 99% of it…its nothing that hasnt been said by a dozen other posters here who are hiding behind the fake barr summary…

Depends on context…you should have known this from Nixon…if you are looking for a black and white answer…im not that stupid to engage that…you know who is? Don jr…ask him.

What is the context that would make it illegal?

You are wasting time …

Did you read the op? Clearly im not…

Firing someone who is looking into you .if it wasnt illegal to fire him then why did mcgahn ignore his order?
Do you ignore lawful orders?

Water gooood
Fire baaaaad

Telling you refuse to answer

My guess is because it would have been monumentally stupid and would have made his job a lot harder.

Speaking for absolutely nobody but myself, I don’t care what happens to him in 7 years.