Trump investigations

Optics

Fat donald will be almost 80 years old. I doubt his senile ass will last that long.:man_shrugging:

You could be right. Of course it will be a consideration in his trials.

Thats truth, and McGahn said as much in the report.

What i ponder is if Trump was so sure there was no collusion, why did he make a directive to stop an investigation into that collusion that was clearly illegal, and require someone who knew it was to refuse that?

Thats not a gotcha question.

Hanlonā€™s Razor. :wink:

Your guess isnt an answerā€¦
Trump asked him to do something illegalā€¦he didnt do it. He didnt do it because it was illegalā€¦illegalā€¦illegalā€¦illegalā€¦

Had trump fired mueller he would have been looking at impeachmentā€¦

Not an answerā€¦try again

My guess is as valid as yours. What made the order illegal?

He might as well quit now and save everyone the headache.

He didnt have the right to fire himā€¦you dont do because opticsā€¦he did it becauae he knew it was illegal

Youā€™ve lost the plot. You need a lap blanket and a nice cup of tea.

@Tguns will testify

Already explained

Go out a winner?

Naw, heā€™s just hitting his stride. Watch what happens this year.

1 Like

I lost count how many times Holder investigated the Obama administration and found no wrong doing pretty early in his term.

2 Likes

Boringā€¦moving on

Are you saying that the idea of russian interference and possible collusion between his staff and russia was stupidity?

Itā€™s not a right, itā€™s authority. And that is debatable. A court would have to decide.

Just trying to be helpful.

Like i told stodr its within context. He doesnt have the right to fire someone looking into him. He does have the right to fire someone who is failing at his job to look into another matter.

Ill let you know when that happens.