Trump investigations

Mmm hmmm, and then he resigned becauese…

You’re conflating two different arguments. I didn’t say it was Trump’s fault that the DNC servers were hacked…I’m saying that there’s ample evidence that Russia interfered with the election. For you to suggest that a foreign government launching what’s essentially cyber warfare against America shouldn’t be investigated is insane.

While the Russians target people across the political spectrum, it was all anti-Clinton and their main focus was to get Trump elected. To deny that means either you did not read the report or you are still being dishonest.

Maybe you should goggle Russian anti Trump rallies and learn a few things besides what the leftist media tells you.

People simply cherry-pick which parts of their religion they find to be important. Trump represents all of the seven deadly sins, yet they will never call him on it as long as he has an (R) behind his name.

You made the claim, provide the links. I know what’s in the Mueller report, you apparently don’t but will argue about it’s content anyway.

1 Like

Maybe you should go to church once in a while and learn that the bible says. Hint it says that we are not to judge our neighbors that is God’s job. We are to love our neighbor. We are also suppose to love the sinner but hate the sin.

What is your google broke. Or don’t you want to know the truth because it does not fit in with your little fairy tale.

you don’t have to go to church to learn what the bible says. But I assume you know that. And the bible says a lot of contradictory things.

You made the claim. Pony up.

I’ve read the bible from cover to cover. Not “judging” by no means can be interpreted as an invitation to follow the unrighteous, but rather a call for compassion. There’s nothing biblical about covering up for Trump’s constant and repeated lying.

1 Like

You made the claim, provide your sources.

Do your own work.

that makes no sense. you seem confused.

Don’t recognize your own work? Shocking.

Thats not what the report says.

Oh I remember those threads…he was heavy in those…

Go to church and you might learn a few things. Most Church’s meet every Sunday. If you get what the bible says from the crap people post on the internet you are being mislead.
Why should I destroy the bubble someone likes to live in where they only believe what the leftist media tells them. It’s been in the news. You can find it on google in half a second. If someone wants to know the whole truth about things they will look to see if maybe they were wrong.

No ones covering up for Trump. They allow him to say what ever he wants. No one is following Trump. Unlike the left we only worship one God and that is not Trump. That we agreed with his policies more than Hillary is a no brainer. Most Christians are not going to support a pro abortion candidate.
And maybe you should go to Church and listen you might learn what the bible is all about.

What are you twelve. Go find it on your own if you want to know the truth. I could care less it you want to bury your head in the sand.

Defending every action he takes even if it’s immoral is following Trump and many so-called Christians are doing it. Trump was pro-choice the majority of his life…but doesn’t have any principles and will say anything to get elected. You can’t pull out the “thou shall not judge” card every time people point out the hypocrisy of supporting Trump, when you are quick to judge anyone who isn’t in the republican party.

I’d also argue that several Republican party positions are not in line with Jesus’s teachings, but as always, the evangelicals pick and choose what parts of the bible they care about and which parts to completely ignore.