Trump investigations

you went from “trump didn’t know” to “there’s no evidence that he knew.” There’s also no evidence that he didn’t know. Your “argument” is getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

Actually he did tell mcgahn to lie.

The RNC was also hacked. Where are those emails? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, I do know that, else there would have been a charge of obstruction. If Mueller had an actual lie told to any federal agent we would know about it.

All Mueller has are things that someone can say pointed to what LOOKS LIKE the President wanted to obstruct, but the SAME things can be seen as attempts to resist a narrative that was being pomulgated by the press.

Remember, the mindset of a guy who KNOWS he is innocent.

M

Yes he did.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

More garbage.

The lack of an indictment doesnt mean a crime wasnt committed.

But im glad youve come around to the idea that Hillary is innocent now. Im sure no one on this site will be seeing anymore of your posts on that particular subject when they occasionally pop up here. Glad that is settled.

By the by, there are a number of people on this very site of the inclination of the right who have adamantly suggested a sitting president cant be indicted. A fact Mueller is his very report alluded to as current DOJ policy. So there is always that.

Of course it does.

If you lie to a federal investigator you can be charged with a crime.

Ask Michael Flynn, who was indicted. Trump was not indicted and neither was anyone else, with respect to conspiracy.

Sorry.

M

Maybe they had nothing in them that was important or shocking. It seems to me that the left are just angry that their dirty laundry got aired. And are crying not fair not fair. It has to happen to the other side too.
If you want to see the RNC’s emails than I’ sure you also want to see Hillary’s lost emails.
Bad stuff happens but to cry and say not fair that it only happened to us it childish.

sorry. nope.

The lack of an indictment means they didn’t have the evidence to indict. So, if he had lied or ordered anyone else to lie to a federal investigator and they can prove it they would have indicted him. Since they DID NOT INDICT we know he didn’t.

And by the way, when you are NOT indicted it means you are PRESUMED INNOCENT by the justice system.

Where did I say that Hillary was innocent of anything?

Don’t put words in my mouth.

M

Sorry, yep.

M

Why do you need to add things that I didn’t say? You said the DNC was inept. was the RNC also inept? Without seeing their emails, there’s no way you can claim that “they had nothing in them was important or shocking.”

Do you think certain christians/evangelicals and certain law and order folks actually stopped and made a conscious decision to follow a godless and lawless New York City politician?

Or do you think they just saw their crowd following him and fell in line?

Why are you still crying because the DNC couldn’t keep their own servers secure? If it was me I would be mad at the DNC for being stupid.

Okay, I’ll be happy to go back to “Trump didn’t know” if you like, but the reason I say that is that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE he knew.

I don’t have to prove a negative. It is impossible to do so. You have to prove he KNEW.

Do so, if you can.

M

why are you making stuff up? If it was me, I would reply to what someone actually said.

Why do you seem to have a fixation on Christians and Evangelicals. Was some Christian or Evangelical mean to you? Or do you not know that a lot of Christians and Evangelicals are never going to vote for a pro abortion candidate?
As a Christian I vote for who ever address’s the issues that are important to me just like every other voter.

Right.

He went to Tillerson and said, “Rex, I want to do illegal things!!”

NO. What Tillerson said is that Trump wanted to take a course of action that Tillerson would have to point out can’t be done under current law; that the law would have to be changed, first.

That is a FAR cry from an attempt to break the law or tell anyone else to break the law.

M

Those games dont work here. You were neck deep in the Hillary comitted this and this offense, and part of the lock her up crowd.

Go ahead, deny it

And your assertion is completely false and garbage.

A lack of indictment isnt a means to say a crime didnt happen which is what you have taken it to mean. How many years did Gotti evade indictment?

1 Like