Trump investigations

Of course he could fire Mueller, just like he could fire Comey. He could fire anyone in the Executive Branch.

Yes, it would have created a ■■■■ storm, which is why McGahn resisted it, but he could have done it.

The point, however, is it is NOT obstruction to fire Mueller anymore than it is to fire Comey.

The investigation is not stopped by either action, so how EXACTLY can it be obstruction?

It’s simply a change at the top. Happens in Washington every day.

M

Thats not what mueller found…so too bad.
Your spin is irrelevant

No, what Mueller wanted is irrelevant.

He only proved that he wants to protect the FBI and to hurt Trump anyway he can, but he couldn’t actually indict him, so he punked out and did exactly what got Comey into deep trouble.

He laid out what he thinks Trump did wrong but then FAILED to indict him. That’s NOT what prosecutors are supposed to do. Theirs is a very binary world. They either indict or they don’t.

But COMMENTS are very very wrong, if they don’t. That is EXACTLY why every prosecutor who commented on Comey excoriated him. He crossed the line, and so did Mueller.

And what did we get for it? Even more turmoil, when this all should have been over. That serves NO ONE, because Mueller ceded his authoirty to the AG and the AG and deputy AG said “NO BILL.” It’s over, legally.

Mueller is NOT going to go down as a great prosecutor - far from it, he broke one of the cardinal rules and history will say so.

M

Conspiracies are boring mark…try using facts from the report.

What conspiracy are you talking about?

Mueller did EXACTLY what Comey did. That is a FACT.

He laid out all the reasons he thinks Trump is a bad guy or did bad, and then he doesn’t indict.

That is a prosecutorial no-no and that is why he will end up with egg on his face. You either indict or you shut up. You don’t tell stories or make comments. That is for historians to do - not prosecutors who fail to indict.

Mueller is also going to look bad when all the stuff he left out about the FBI’s involvement is finally exposed by Barr, Huber abd Horowitz. People are gonna want to know WHY he left it all out, when some of it is already known.

That is also going to make him look political. He screwed up and it’s going to come out.

M

Nice summary. Not.

This is such a stretch on how normal people behave, I don’t think Elastigirl could stretch that far.

President Trump tried to obstruct for the good of the nation?

That’s like how Newt Gingrich tried to explain his divorces.

LOLOLOLOL.

6 Likes

Long and drawn out…lol

No you are missing the point… and posting nothing but garbage.

The Founding Fathers created a system where it was perfectly legal for presidents to commit what would otherwise be crimes and for politicians to be legally bribed by corporations and the wealthy. To masterfully speak of liberty and justice for all while holding captives and concentrating power to the aristocracy. How could I ever be so brilliant as to devise a system so patently corrupt that anyone who questions it would be viewed as unpatriotic?

Sheer brilliance.

The corruption of our government is shocking but not surprising as American history is ripe with corruption and injustices from the very start. That I can tell it like it is doesn’t mean I’m somehow ashamed of being an American… humanity in general is emerging from a very dark and troubling past. The Founding Fathers took steps to create a better nation, but they were by no means perfect.

Republicans think that corruption being legal is a feature and not a flaw in our constitution.

You’re using personal insults as well.

Are you a Republican?

Of course not. Being an entrepreneur, I could understand some economic arguments for conservatism, however, I would never align myself with with a party that’s become so morally bankrupt as to mostly appeal to nativism and anti-intellectualism.

Then how do you know what they think?

I know what republican messaging is. Of course, I don’t think that all republicans believe exactly the same thing nor do I think all republicans are bad people. I do know that the general party messaging is toxic though.

So you don’t. Glad we could agree. I have no idea myself most of the time, they are an enigma.

Nativism isnt a bad thing. Keeping your country first should be americans top priority.

No they arent.

“Like a photo” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: