Trump investigations

I never claimed to know how every single republican thinks…but thanks for playing.

You don’t know how any of them think.

What do you entrepreneur? What does that mean?

Someone wants attention i see

4 Likes

Not from you. I don’t find you at all interesting.

And frankly no challenge at all.

No im not.

Yeah, you were. Be nice.

No i didn’t. I said someone’s posts were garbage, because they simply are.

1 Like

You don’t know anything about me. I know you like going as far off topic as possible.

You brought up the entrepuer thing. I’m trying to get to know you.

Stop being ostan… obstur… stubborn. Be nice, it’s Easter.

1 Like

No you arent

You REALLY should read the report. It’s an eye-opener.

Read it. No collusion. No obstruction established…re Trump.

1 Like

Mueller wasnt looking into collusion…had you read the report you would have known that.

Im not even going to bother on the other…its was waste of time when the actor isnt being true

He found no collusion because it wasn’t relevant to the law, true. He found no conspiracy with Russia and Trump because there was none.
]

2 Likes

He wasnt looking at collusion…had you read the report you would know that.

He found none for a variety of reasons…from people lying, stonewalling and deleting context.

Had you read the report you would know that

Your incite is made clear by the fact that I read the report.
He states that collusion isn’t even a legal term and that he is going to look for conspiracy with Russia because conspiracy is a legal term. Read the report and that will be explained to you.
He found no conspiracy because there was no conspiracy to find.
Anyone who would even hint that there was conspiracy out there but he just didn’t find it because of x is just showing their bias. If they didn’t find it, they couldn’t possibly know it was there, now could they?

1 Like

The charge of conspiracy was limited to whether or not the Trump campaign conspired with Russia’s illegal interference of the election. We do not have any evidence that Trump directly told Russia to hack the DNC or that the Trump campaign helped orchestrate Russia’s propaganda campaign.

That doesn’t exonerate Trump at all, it simply means that Trump was the puppet and not the puppeteer. The report contains dozens of pages detailing how the Trump campaign sought help from the Russians, how the Russian’s operation helped Trump get elected and even how Trump associates promised favors. All of these things the Trump campaign lied about and tried to hide.

If you don’t find any of that disturbing it’s pretty clear why.

1 Like

Nope…had you rrad the report you would know why he didnt find any that could have been brough up on charges.

Bias? Lol please kid…dont preempt the failings of your argument with am excuse that everyone else must be bias because they dont accept your versions of events.

Yeah. All Trump cares about is Trump and the thing Jesus told us not to worship.

1 Like