Trump in astonishing 1993 Congressional testimony: 'They don't look Indian to me'

Wait…I thought it was DOG.

Nah…Dogs are much smarter than that.

God doesn’t make mistakes.

Do not forsake trump.

May the lord shine on you!

http://www.christianvideotv.com/video-footage-of-evangelical-pastors-and-leaders-praying-over-donald-trump/

1 Like

So nothing he’s done or said before he was elected should matter to voters and they should vote for him to bug people? Whew.

It’s too early to say. Right now I don’t see R’s not going after him. But it depends also on Mueller. If the heat from that gets too hot, they might not.

Because…

"Causes

It’s not known what causes narcissistic personality disorder. As with personality development and with other mental health disorders, the cause of narcissistic personality disorder is likely complex. Narcissistic personality disorder may be linked to:

• Environment ― mismatches in parent-child relationships with either excessive adoration or excessive criticism that is poorly attuned to the child’s experience
  • Genetics ― inherited characteristics
  • Neurobiology — the connection between the brain and behavior and thinking

A simple Google search shows that the regulars like WashPo and MSNBC tried to make this into an issue in July 2016. Don’t quite know which left wing site decided it was time to bring this up again.

1 Like

Want some kleenex?

1 Like

Does God vote? :slight_smile:

Turkey. Trump. Similar.

No thank you. Its really hilarious watching some posters misinterpret the moods of other posters.

It definitely helps.

What was the other option? Hillary. Maybe in 2020 the democrats will elect a better candidate, Hillary will probably run again let’s see if the voters give her a second chance or chose differently.

What Trump said was stupid agreed, but the other candidate was on record saying she has both a public and private position. So she will tell the plebes one thing but do another. Seriously you all could have ran anyone else and probably beat him.

It seems, after all the things Trump has said and lied about on record that he should not be the nominee for the Republicans.
However, I do not underrate the Democrats ability to nominated someone who will be even more unelectable.

Trump once publicly asked if Osama Bin Ladan was really that bad of a guy.

Nothing more laughable than having to point out someone making a 2nd grade grammar error while they’re criticizing the intelligence of others.

1 Like

Trump supports justifying their support with the “at least it’s not Hillary” defense is laughable.

It doesn’t take a Trump supporter to recognize that 1996 is more recent than 1993, “they’re super-predators who need to be brought to heel” is WAAAAAYYYY worse than “they don’t look indian,” and this thread is started by and filled with some of her most committed admirers.

Ironically she was the candidate that was way more honest. That’s some funny stuff right there.

See, that’s another one of those things I like. It tells me yet again who has been convinced that she is satan by Republican media. They can’t even see that trump lies a 1000 times more.