Trump in astonishing 1993 Congressional testimony: 'They don't look Indian to me'

That was my point.

It’s commonly known as “the wall”

If he couldn’t get it passed with Paul Ryan in charge, what chance does he have with Nancy Pelosi.

zero.

Allan

The spellings correct, it’s the usage. lol.

Allam

If only we could go back to 1993 and do it all over again. Alas, it is all far in the past.

in other news thousands of American citizens still lack access to clean water.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-16/some-native-americans-lack-access-to-safe-clean-water

that was democrat trump so no surprise there and wow how suddenly so much concern for vetting, when obama hung with domestic terrorists…,crickets

If he had waited 3 years and called people of color super predators who needed to be brought to heel, this thread would have been about how sexist the country is for not electing him.

Yep Fox News never ran a single story on that personal relationship… not a single one.

what about the 345 democrat outlets? you all only watch fox too…who new👍🏿

If only we had someone to link to a dictionary

wait hoo new …:+1:t6:

Do you think he’ll face a primary challenge, then? I don’t have that much faith in Republicans, to be honest. They should have told him to take a hike in that last primary, especially after Trump threatened them. Instead, they folded like a cheap tent.

One of the funniest things about this entire era is that Hillary and Elizabeth are massively more honest than Donald.

This is a good point.

If he’s going to face a primary challenger, who is it going to be? Romney?

He will definitely face a Primary challenger. I’m less convinced that any challenger can defeat him though. There is still a lot of time for him to continue down the path of the lowest possible level of discourse the country has seen though, which could change the odds of him being Primaried.

But I also expect there to be an Independent candidate to run, ala Ross Perot, from the right of Trump as a principled conservative who wants to return the right-wing to the side of morality, ethics, integrity, and decorum in the White House, that it used to believe in. And that, in my way too far off to prognosticate opinion, is what will lead to Trump losing.

1 Like

Primary challenger will be Kasich, more than likely. As for an Independent, I could see Flake being financed by some big money donors who are #NeverTrump and would back his run just to split the right-wing vote and ensure he is a one-term POTUS.

I’m just thankful for Trump. He and only he can make life better for all of us.

to be worshipped…

3 Likes

Donald Trump is the way, the truth and the light.

Trump was brought to us by GOD.