Trump: "I know a lot about wind" (3-28-2019)

I kid mostly you know. RIP Steve Irwin though.

Not a problem; a little levity is a a great diversion sometimes. The Australian Zoo that Steve Irwin and his wife set up is still going.

Saw his kids are following in his footsteps too.

I don’t understand those baby eating dingos.

Perhaps someone needs to create a topic of weird and wonderful animals of Australia.

1 Like

Got that from a Seinfeld episode. I’ve aleays wanted to visit Australia - maybe Perth.

I read somewhere that even your cats and dogs are poisonous.

1 Like

1 Like

They do … when the topic is climate change.

Only if you want to believe it’s true. The question you should be asking is why do you think it might not be true, and then set out to find the evidence to either support or alleviate your skepticism.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice Samm.

The problem is not with breathing in CO2, it’s with breathing it out. Stop breathing it out and the planet will be saved.

This is a public Forum. Everyone’s advice is unsolicited.

But you are welcome.

It is. Do a little research on CO2 and plant growth.

Doesn’t matter how much plants like CO2 if the corresponding rise in temperatures increases crop loss to insects and disease.

In the future, should you ever wonder if I’m interested in your unsolicited advice, please have no doubt that the answer is no.

And always will be.

1 Like

You would be most welcome. If you get to Perth make sure you go to Rotto (Rottnest Island) for a close encounter of a quokka. With respect to Perth it is one of the most isolated capital cities in the world. It is about a 3 hour flight to the nearest capital city.

Please provide link!!!

Another flatearther who like his beloved D Trump knows more than the climate scientists.

Sikofit posted a picture following my post.
It’s obvious that “cat” is Australian, and poisonous.