Trump: I can pardon myself if I want to

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t here during the early Obama years but tell me, how did you feel about tan suits and dijon mustard?

1 Like

Hold onto your britches son, weā€™ll know the answer to that question when Mueller concludes his investigation. Unless we allow the results to speak for themselves, youā€™re a part of the polarization of this country and should be ashamed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad I gave you that line so that you can play too. Hang around and Iā€™ll load your lips again.

1 Like

Sorry. Trumpist can NEVER lecture anyone on shame. Nor polarization.

1 Like

Holy smokesā€¦ Are you really that invested in this that you canā€™t even read words? For what crime was Nixon pardoned? Itā€™s a really simple question and the pardon is a very short proclamationā€¦

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Using you logic, Trump could take this paragraph and just replace Nixonā€™s name with his and change the datesā€¦ No need to specify a crime at allā€¦

2 Likes

Oh come on. Tan suits and dijon mustard were never issues Republicans cared about. The only people who brought that up were the snowflake libs. There is zero evidence of any high profile Republican, or even posters here at HannityLand, cared about those issues.

1 Like

You did not give me that line.

1 Like

Was that sarcasm? Iā€™ve lost the ability to tell anymore.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a crazy world.

1 Like

More glaring ignorance on display there chief.

5 Likes

You sure about that?

1 Like

Weā€™re posting on the Sean Hannity message board. Iā€™m pretty sure my memory goes back to 2009.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what we are asking dude, your boy Trump is the one making this claim.

Why wander in no means land wondering what ifs?

1 Like

The problem I see with Trump pardoning himself is that in so doing, he admits that there is a crime requiring a pardon to avoid the consequences of said crime. Does he really want to go that route?

2 Likes

Trump is cool.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Heā€™s prepping his followers to accept it when it happens. Heā€™s going to be claiming any ā€œillegal behaviourā€ that turns up as a result of the Mueller investigation to be ā€œfakeā€. He will claim that he doesnā€™t need to pardon himself, but he will do it anyways because the ā€œcrimesā€ are totally made up and there was no collusion.

1 Like

Heā€™ll claim that he was going to be charged with a crime, so heā€™ll have to pardon himself. But heā€™ll still claim there was no crime, and that the investigation was a witch hunt. He believes he can do and say whatever he wants to, and Republicans will accept it.

1 Like

So terrifyingly accurate I can only wonder if youā€™re from the future.

1 Like