Trump: I can pardon myself if I want to

A pardon does not even require identifying an actual crime… i.e., Nixon’s pardon… (Proclamation 4311 - Wikisource, the free online library)

Want to try again?

1 Like

You might ask Donald the same question. Why rush to Twitter to declare he can pardon himself if he hasn’t been charged with anything?

2 Likes

Seriously…I’ve listened to RUSSIAN COLLUSION from the left yelling at the top of their lungs from every MSM outlet and pundit for well over a year. Now put up or shut up. What crime has he committed? This should be easy…now name it…if you can?

1 Like

No you obviously don’t get it. It doesn’t matter whether it’s colluding with a foreign government to influence an election, obstruction of justice, accepting bribes, tax fraud, or heck, stealing, rape or murder. Trump has just flat out stated that it doesn’t matter what is found, he can pardon himself.

Are you ok with that? Yes or no? This isn’t no mans land, this is WHAT HE JUST SAID. And are you ok with that? Yes or No?

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh……ya got nothing. That’s what I thought. Thanks for playing.

1 Like

Unable to read the couple paragraphs?.. Tell us what crime was Nixon accused of committing in his pardon?

1 Like

I’m used to Trump’s big mouth now after almost a year and a half and the screaming from the left. It’s been one drama episode after another. First…it’s Miss Piggy and now it’s this. If you want to run around with your hair on fire, that’s on you. I don’t roll that way. I look for the facts and I asked you for one. What crime has he committed?

1 Like

Trumpanzees simply spread cheeks for deeper ramming.

1 Like

I’ll help since you won’t actually read Nixon’s pardon… The relevant paragraph…

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Educate us on the specific crime for which Nixon received his pardon…

3 Likes

You’re still not answering the question, why is that?

2 Likes

So you won’t answer yes or no?

1 Like

I’d classify it more like when faced with the fact you’ve got nothing, you post a rabbit hole for someone to run down. Sorry small fry…not playing with someone who can’t even answer a simple, very pertinent question?

1 Like

Here is the paragraph again…

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Educate us on the crime for which Nixon was pardoned…

1 Like

Oh for Gods sake.

So yes, yes you are ok with the President having unchecked power to commit crimes. Ok, got it. Enjoy your frikken monarchy.

2 Likes

Your queen once gave you advice once that you should now listen to, “what difference does it make”?

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the current lib drama episode on clear display^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

That’s probably as close as you will come to admitting you have no idea what you are talking about…

As far what difference it makes, I think this highlights the predicament of the GOP… Short term thinking versus long term thinking…

2 Likes
3 Likes

The president of the United States just declared that he has the absolute right to pardon himself and smyrna is just fine with it because it’s a republican president…

Capture

1 Like

If you make a statement and you want others to buy into it, simply state the facts and leave out your hair on fire drama…please? It’ll go a much longer way to making a convincing argument. Right now I simply asked you a very simple question, what crime has the President committed? If you can’t name one, you’re a part of the polarization of this country and should be ashamed.

1 Like