Trump: I can pardon myself if I want to

Good to know he officially thinks he is above the law.

1 Like

We’re now going down the rabbit hole. Holy ■■■■■

1 Like

Can’t wait for him to try! #BananaRepublic

1 Like

He can shoot someone on 5th ave.

1 Like

Wow.

This is beyond nuts.

2 Likes

This investigation obviously all he thinks about. He is obsessed.

1 Like

"In no case can he be subpoenaed or indicted—I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is,If he shot James Comey, he’d be impeached the next day. Impeach him, and then you can do whatever you want to do to him.”

• Rudy Giuliani
1 Like

An American president stating he can pardon himself, let that sink in ladies and gentlemen. Has any POTUS ever state anything like this before? Nixon perhaps?

1 Like

Let’s take him for his word that he has the authority to pardon himself. Given that a pardon is an admission of guilt, that should streamline impeachment proceedings… The GOP will be in a real quandary, allow a president to admit to a crime and not impeach or support impeachment…

2 Likes

No quandary for the Vichy GOP if that happens. The first choice, all the way.

2 Likes

First things first…find a crime. Oh…libs forgot about that. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Why is the president and his attorney’s making this argument now?

2 Likes

Why would trump say he can pardon himself if he hasn’t done anything?

1 Like

We were down the rabbit hole January 20th, 2017.

1 Like

So you think it’s ok that, if a crime were found, the President could pardon himself?

You’re reaaaaaaaallly ok with that?

1 Like

Yeah. What do you think Trump is thinking about?

Why make that post unless you were worried about being charged with something, right?

It’s a pretty messed up thing to post on twitter.

2 Likes

First things first, what crime has he committed? This should be ez for you? Trump has been investigated for over a year by high dollar lawyers that are affiliated with the lib party so…what’s the crime?

1 Like

Do it, Donald. Please pardon yourself.

1 Like

Why wander in no man’s land wondering about what ifs? What crime has he committed?

1 Like

Of course they are. There is no crime or behavior that Trumpanzees won’t run cover for.

3 Likes