Trump got a symbolic punch in the face today

Upon where the money went, what else were we discussing?

They didn’t tell me the reason “why not.”

I stopped watching FoxNews on a daily basis after the election and switched to Newsmax and they seem to have fewer corporate restrictions on what they can opine about especially the 2020 election while doing straight news reporting. They also carry all of President Trumps rallies and have employed a lot of ex Fox News talent, Greta Van Susteren is coming on board mid-June.

With that said there are still some Fox shows I just can’t give up. Sean Hannity, The Five, Jesse Watters Primetime, Gutfeld! and Life, LIberty & Levin so I DVR those shows.

2 Likes

On Saturday we will hear what Trump has to say about the continued vote discrepancies in Georgia

1 Like

Maybe he’ll say Kemp stole the election! :joy::joy:

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

Subterfuge–almost funny what happened.

1 Like

There ya go.

Money is speech after all.

1 Like
1 Like

Totally legal! Just like Rush’s Operation Chaos!! I like it when it happens to Trumpers and progs!!!

The GOP race had almost twice as many votes as the Democrat race.

What, you think it was shenanigans by the left ? IIRC, Republican primaries have been drawing more voters elsewhere as well. Besides , it says at least 7 % and he won by nearly 20 %.

Now wait a second. Crazy Stacey has already claimed the election was stolen from her.

JWK

2 Likes

I’m wondering what makes you think the money was used for nefarious purposes.

Read this and tell me what you think.

Facebook/Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg illegally funnelled millions of dollars of tax-exempt money to help Biden rig the 2020 election, according to a bombshell investigation.

Tax-exempt foundations are banned from contributing money to election campaigns. The law is crystal clear:

Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity.

This law didn’t stop far-left Facebook billionaire Mark Zuckerberg and his wife when they plotted a massive campaign to rig the 2020 presidential election in favor of Biden.

Leftists would sing a different tune if in the next election Elon Musk spent billions to buy the election for Republicans.

1 Like

Corruption is on both sides of the aisle and our “house” needs serious cleaning.

2 Likes

I watch some on Newsmax and still watch Hannity, Watters, Levine, gutfeld occasionally.

I don’t watch more than an hour or so of news daily though anymore because the news is so bad with Brandon at the helm.

I catch some radio while driving around running errands and things. I actually get more info from them than the tv usually.

During the day Fox is loaded with left leaning folks like Hemmer. I don’t watch them at all during the day.

1 Like

There should be criminal consequences for Zuckerberg. Period!

3 Likes

Why? Money is speech…

1 Like

You mean a prosecution right?

I got to the 2000 mules part of that article before I started to ponder just how malleable and slippery the whole conspiracy theory that the election was stolen really is.

Ahhhh to be back to the days of Hammer and Scorecard.

Which is why I decided not to participate any further in this thread. I came back, saw it had gone of the rails into conspiracy theory land, and decided it wasn’t really worth my time.

Fortunately, here in GA we don’t have any of that nonsense going on. All parties involved have accepted the results of the election and are looking forward to the general election in November.