Trump got a symbolic punch in the face today

Maybe not those exact words.

But have you not heard multiple statements like - “this makes the libs upset ergo it must be great” or “I love how much this triggers the libs” ?

1 Like

Miserable Trump haters are salivating over the few losses, so let them have it. :woman_shrugging: :wink:

1 Like

Trump changed everything… He’s cool!

I heard Fox News journalist Bill Hemmer mention the Trump vs Pence endorsements every time he had the chance regarding Kemp and Purdue. Fox has without question…as a whole…moved left. I’m actually surprised they don’t interfere with our host or Tucker Carlson?

That doesn’t contradict what I said.

I took issue with the claim of “JUST live to provoke…”

There are plenty of posts with the sentiments you and I have paraphrased. I do not discount them at all. They’re plain as day.

And they don’t say that anyone just lives to provoke libs. I hope you can see that too.

That’s all merely a bonus. :wink:

2 Likes

Who cares? Spending ungodly amounts of money on elections is the American way. :us:

How did the voters reconcile this?

Georgia Secretary of State Raffensberger, who is now being accused of accepting $5.6 million from Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.

Zuckerberg has been accused of meddling in the 2020 election and of funding shady operations around the country.

Now, it appears that Raffensberger is directly tied to Zuckerberg through this alleged $5.6 million transaction.

What laws did Raffensberger and Zuckerberg break?

2 Likes

100 Trump endorsed folks have won and 6 have lost.

1 Like

Our host and Tucker are too popular for them to screw around with. At least for now.

To see how far left the network has moved just look at their polling. They give Brandon better numbers than anyone usually.

Never cared much for hemmer.

1 Like

“It appears”? …… because “We Love Trump” told you?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve always enjoyed him and was disappointed to witness that side…that I didn’t realize was there.

Is that you Mitt? Asking for a friend. :smile:

5 Likes

Did you expect your Leftists friends to tell you?

Zuckerberg didn’t deny that his wife gave 400 million dollars to help Democrats get elected. He did say they would not be giving to the next election. Leftists love to be bought. LOL

Who knows? Georgia AG refused to investigate SoS Raffensberger.

Man. Why are you so obsessed with Trump? And why do you pay so much attention to the exception, and not the rule?

Seems to me Trump’s record, with respect to candidate endorsements, is doing just fine. Does that bother you, and so much so you point to the exception and not the rule?

JWK

1 Like

So do republicans, it seems, if Raffensberger took $5.6M.

And that’s not ok with me.

An investigation based on what? Why did the Republican AG refuse to investigate the Republican SoS?