Trump ends medical deferred action program

morals and lack there of. What a stupid and dense response from you … Get some coffee already …

I was checking to see if this was posted.

I have been bombarded with propaganda stating that the US system is inferior to such medical juggernauts as Canada, Cuba, and the UK.

This will help get those most in need of care to the very best facilities instead of wallowing in the mediocre USA.

:man_in_manual_wheelchair:

2 Likes

Inferior in cost but similar outcomes. You should more carefully read what you are purportedly being bombarded with.

Why would immigrants and refugees want to pay more?

I am sure Canada, Cuba, and the UK will welcome and treat them with care and respect.

:tickets:

3 Likes

Moral grandstanding with my money is not moral.

You forcing me at threat a jail to buy your party votes is not moral.

Making people dependent on handouts from government coffers is not moral.

Who are you to decide what is moral for somebody else? You want to hand out, use your own wallet.

Where do you stand on punishing employees who hire illegals?

2 Likes

So using your logic if I give money to the church to help the homeless I am not obeying Christ. Should Christians stop giving money to their churches?

1 Like

That is an astoundingly stupid post.

1 Like

It’s my money as well…

Mine isn’t. You want to give? Give. Give everything you have. Every last penny.

Don’t tell me I have to.

1 Like

Is tax a choice?

1 Like

I’ll just elect representatives who will collect your tax dollars and mine and use them the way congress decides…

1 Like

Your moral grandstanding is pathetic.

False dichotomy.

2 Likes

Are you not aware how our representative form of govt works?

Geeze, another stupid post.

Fine. That’s neither Christianity nor charity.

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be paying attention to your teacher?

Are you not aware of how Christian charity works?

1 Like

You lose.

2 Likes

Regardless of what you call it, I think it is the right thing to do to help humans out like this. I doubt the cost is prohibitive.

Agreed… we won’t call it Christianity nor charity…We will call it humanitarian aid… Please make sure to file your tax return… :joy: