Trump ends medical deferred action program

Ah the hypocrisy of liberalism, now suggesting that US policy should be dictated by the Bible.

You guys are desperate for actual arguments.

3 Likes

Deporting children waiting for heart surgery to own the libs.

No geek cred!

1 Like

You heal those children, they grow up to be murderers and rapists. Some of them, I assume, will be good people.

2 Likes

Ah the deflections of conservatism, which should now be ashamed to ever claim the ideology was dictated by anything resembling Christianity.

BOTH SIDES
ORANGE MAN BAD
WHAT, LIBS CARE ABOUT MORALITY NOW?
EAT YOUR PEAS

4 Likes

So now Christian principles don’t apply to your government. It’s ok. Seems you are just like the atheists you decry.

Wait a minute I have saw threads started stating how much we are behind in our healthcare, are we not doing illegals a great service by deporting them?

So much for you being pro life.

2 Likes

Don’t believe lawless fake news’ spin on the law.

Ha, fare weather christians when it works out for them… That ■■■■ isn’t supposed to he easy. I read it wasn’t so easy for jesus.

Carry on…

The hypocrisy is, people who claim ‘we are a christian nation!’ then going on to deport sick people waiting for treatment.

And I don’t oppose this policy because I’m christian and Jesus would want us to tend to the sick. I oppose it because I think we should tend to the sick.

Centgov is Not Jesus, despite lib belief to the contrary.

What a stupid, stupid post. Taking tax money by threat or use of force has nothing to do with charity. Comparing Centgov to Jesus? Absurdity has reached a new level in Liblandia.

2 Likes

That is an astoundingly stupid post.

1 Like

All of it. ■■■■ them and their problems. Send 'em back. :wink:

Here’s a hint for all of you trying to use Christianity as a weapon.

My money is not your charity.

You want to be charitable, use your own.

3 Likes

I wish some of these atheists would get a clue when they start pretending to have Christian values. lol

3 Likes

Per the US constitution, Centgov is us and we are Centgov.

So…

Spot on. So where does that leave all those shrieking to punish US employers for providing a living wage to illegals?

In typical Trump administration fashion, ICE and USCIS can’t agree on how all this might work…