Trump endorses Stacey Abrams for governor of Georgia

Let’s hope.

Also: There’s no way he’d let someone like Ron DeSantis run for President without engaging in grotesque drama, sabotage, and head-games. And the GOP base—always eager to have terrible people ■■■■ in their heads over and over again—will love it!

Trump “saying weird things”? Nah, he’s as predictable as the rain when he feels that he’s been slighted by someone.

In this case, pulling away political support for a member of his own party because that person won’t do his bidding with regard to the election.

As mentioned upthread, it’s out of pure spite. The man has no actual principles.

1 Like

Because her followers didn’t storm the state capital to stop the election from being certified?

Other than that, I got nothing.

I endorse Fat Stacy too.

1 Like

Instead they organized and got people registered and got the vote out in 2 short years.

Allan

Correction: Stacey. Do endorse her also.

Allan

Trump would not win another election for POTUS. He just isn’t that popular. The only way he won in 2016 is because Hillary didn’t pay enough attention to the states in the rust belt. And flipping those three states that Trump won by less then 1% was the key to Biden’s victory. The Democrats will not make the same mistake that they made in 2016 again.

There’s about a seventy percent chance that Trump will tease running until the absolute last minute and ■■■■ on everyone else who tries and then just not do it, which will be hilarious.

3 Likes

Ahh the little childish name calling…Master Trump would approve. Hurry up go search what I’ve called Trump…lol.

Don’t forget all the donations…

I want as many leftists elected as possible in order to wake up the conservatives who have been sitting on the sidelines. Far too many run-of-the-mill GOP supporters are ok with bad policies (Iraq War, Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, Platinum Plan) as long as a Republican is in office.

Yes, instead her supporters in BLM/Antifa burned cities, killed dozens, and attacked the White House in 2020. No one was wearing buffalo horns so it was all cool.

2 Likes

No need, you just did.

Other than the burning, beating, murdering, etc those were mostly peaceful.

Come on man! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

And he’s the only one…

1 Like

93% documented peaceful protests.

Allan

MAGA - 99.9999% peaceful protest

1 Like

I agree with the first part…tease a run until the last moment.

When that happens he will get behind the candidate he supports (and supports him) and have a fun time barnstorming rallies and mocking the easy pickings of a failed and defunct Biden term.

Good call.

really? interesting

who will run?

1 Like

there’s nothing to defend.

1 Like