Trump endorses Stacey Abrams for governor of Georgia

Stacy Abrams runs BLM? Who knew? Well, they are both black so that makes sense…

1 Like

That’s not what he said. Tsk, tsk.

1 Like

Her supporters? What the hell does Abrams have to do with Antifa? Nothing. When did Abrams order BLM to attack the White House? Did that even happen or did the White House attack them while they were protesting outside? The way I remember it, the White House attacked because Trump wanted to hold a Bible outside of a church and needed the area cleared.

This is the constant drumbeat of equivocating what Trump did on January 6th with Democratic actions, and it doesn’t pass the smell test. Trump sent that mob to the capital, said he would even walk with them if you recall. It was a coordinated effort to delay certification while Trump and his team manned the phones and attempted to get enough R’s to deny certification because Pence wasn’t having it.

Give me one instance of Abrams doing anything like this, even remotely like this. It’s nonsense.

4 Likes

I understand.

And over 600 trespassers into the capitol during the electoral vote count.

Allan

And over 700 stores looted, shops burned and bricks thrown.

1 Like

Was it during a electoral count vote by a joint session mandated by the constitution.

Apples and grapefruits.

When the Floyd rioters invade the capitol during a protest, give me a call…

Allan

So that lessens the severity of having the US Capital Building ransacked by an enraged mob who were trying to overthrow a Presidential election and assassinate the Vice President?

No one condones the riots in the Summer of 2020. It was a giant mess and anyone who broke the law should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Same with the Capital riot. Throw the whole lot on jail.

But there is a vast difference between riots in cities, which has happened for decades and decades, and the assault on Capital hill. That was a direct threat to our very democracy and I wish more Conservatives treated it more seriously instead of deflecting to riots that no one condoned.

1 Like

You don’t seem to understand how the false comparison has to be held up in order to distract from the fact that a sitting President worked really hard to overturn the results of the election that he lost.

Normalizing that is the most important thing in all of this so the next time it happens there will be precedent.

Everything else surrounding this is just distractive noise.

Ransacked…facebook made em do it…

How neat the story board looks.

What I find disappointing is the lack of remorse by many on the Right for what happened that day. How months and months of lies and conspiracies boiled over to the point that otherwise law abiding citizens decided that the best path to take would be to attack Congress and kill the Vice President.

Instead, we see equivocation and whataboutism. Dismissing the severity, downplaying the threat it posed, and literally calling those who were arrested “political prisoners”.

I would have hoped this would have been a wake up call from a prolonged fever dream, but for many it simply hasn’t happened. In for a penny, in for a pound.

2 Likes

It is all a fabricated narrative.

None of it is real or tangible…Now you have the fake f4cebook operative thrown into the mix.

Let me remind you…ONLY Ashlee Babbitt was harmed…murdered execution style.

1 Like

Now that… that right there is really funny.

THIS is funny.

1 Like

I miss when conspiracies where about lizard people.

It gets even more fake as time marches along.

Facebook. A company that on one hand has been totally unfair to conservatives and on the other has been unfairly maligned by a “fake whistleblower”

Where do you guys get this stuff?

Facebook?

2 Likes

You do know that Trump was being sarcastic, right??? :thinking:

1 Like

All the horrible things that the trespassers in the capitol were supposed to do never happened. They were going to assassinate the VP. They were going to rape and murder AOC. Never happened. All fever dreams of the left. Release all the tapes of what happened in the capitol. Mostly a bunch of idiots wandering around without a clue.
What are most charged with? Trespassing. That tells you what the major crime was…except for a murder that will never be prosecuted.

1 Like

Both can be true. Some one can be guilty of one thing but falsely accused of another.
Actually, her complaint seems to be in part that Facebook isn’t biased enough.

1 Like