Trump endorses Stacey Abrams for governor of Georgia

This just happened in Georgia, giving the Democrats both Senate seats. Don’t be surprised.

I’ve been assured that conservatives and Republicans are a heterogeneous bunch, you know, willing to hash out all kinds of different opinions, embrace diversity of thought, and open their tent to patriots of good will—which is true, as long as all those views align entirely with the perspective of Donald Trump.

4 Likes

All night, too. His TV probably get so hot that you could keep your pizza warm on top of it.

1 Like

Is it possible Trump sarcasm is lost on so many?

Yes it is.

I suspect he respects her energy and focus…just not the policy she embraces.

1 Like

Lol you just be saying anything to defend him.

1 Like

Is it lost on them or just deliberately ignored in favor of a juicy though not entirely straight forward headline from their media?

I would vote for deliberately diengenious from their media.

2 Likes

“Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think,” Trump said. “Stacey, would you like to take his place? It’s okay with me.”

That’s not Trump endorsing Stacey Abrams.
That’s Trump saying weird things to get attention, again.
That’s why I hope (but doubt) that someone else will get the Republican nomination.

2 Likes

He doesn’t need defended.

I respect Abrams commitment to her philosophy.
Wrong as it is.

People have a difficult time understanding how unique the USA is with it’s diverse culture united by economy. It is to be celebrated…not maligned as though no good has been done.

improved…
Sure.

Transformed? No thanks.

So many just leap into the land of fiction from a single absurd premise.

1 Like

As the article pointed out, the best of both worlds happens for Trump.

Kemp gets punished.
Trump can declare the election was rigged because conservatives are so popular in America, there’s no way they can lose unless the election is fraudulent.

1 Like

The quote in the link is hardly an endorsement:
“Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think,” Trump said. “Stacey, would you like to take his place? It’s okay with me.”

Trump and Abrams both agree that the election systems in Georgia lack any credibility.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stacey-abrams-repeats-claim-2018-election-was-stolen-from-her-under-questioning-from-ted-cruz/ar-BB1fRG7i

Why is Abrams still allowed on Twitter without even a warning?
Stacey Abrams (@staceyabrams) / Twitter

1 Like

Here’s his exact quote

“Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think,” Trump said Saturday in Perry, adding later, “Stacey, would you like to take his place? It’s OK with me.”

No you are right. That’s no endorsement.

Allan

Trump said it and he wasn’t ■■■■■■■ kidding. Who you kidding.

Why should she have gotten a warning?

Any claims about 2020 election irregularities gets flagged on Twitter. Claiming that the election was stolen will get you suspended or banned real quick.

Twitter suspends US congresswoman over election fraud claims - ABC News (go.com)

Twitter Bans My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell for Bogus Election Fraud Claims (msn.com)

Has Stacey Abrams or her supporters ever been warned about tweets that claim that her election was stolen?

1 Like

They thought he cared about them and the party. They are finally starting to realize Trump only cares about himself.

Thank you. Glad you agree.
Though I think it would have been more obvious what I meant if you had not removed part of my post.

1 Like

Looks like Trump could likely beat Biden today, with all of Trumps baggage.

38% approval.

10/6/21 - Americans Give President Biden Lowest Marks Across The Board, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Majority Say The Biden Administration Is Not Competent | Quinnipiac University Poll

1 Like

Biden’s not running for re election. Lol.

Trump better sharpen his barbs for another candidate.

Allan

I was being sarcastic. Lol.

Obviously we disagree on whether this is an endorsement.

Allan