Trump endorses Jeff Sessions primary opponent for Senate in Alabama

By libs, shocking. Sessions had no choice but to recuse himself. Trump is a moron. Sessions is a thousand times the man Trump is.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man: Pakistani?

1 Like

All of the vocal brogue.

Aussie a bit less…still not fun to decipher.

Just my personal distaste.

Our local EMS dispatch has an operator with a brogue. Sounds comically out of place to me. It all works just fine.

:uk:

What, an Irish accent?

There are British accents even I can’t understand. There is no uniform one.

A Yinzer looking down on anyone else’s accent? OK then.

Which adds to the disdain.

He is of course talking about how posh and pretentious a Brummie sounds.

1 Like

:laughing:.

I was born and raised in London and even I picked up the Norfolk twang after moving here.

Some seem to think we all speak as if we appeared in WW2 films as RAF pilots.

1 Like

Distaste more than beneath.

I don’t like grapefruit…I don’t look down on grapefruit.

Those damn pretentious Norfolkians!

You mean a person from Chelsea doesn’t sound exactly the same as someone from Hull?

I don’t know what that means. Sessions followed his oath of office, and Trump hates hum for that.

You should.

LOL!
I find this to be typical Trump, not loyal to anyone but to himself and his interests. Everyone else, family and children included be damned. Sessions was the first major politician to support this lunatic, now he’s under the Trump bus. :rofl:

I thank God my parents were so crazy about me not picking up that ridiculous accent.

Then you would probably hate the accents of Jamaicans.
wah gwaan! :jamaica:

:laughing:

2 Likes

…or Bermudaians?

But you literally have the accent voted the worst in America not too long ago.

ETTD. Everything Trump Touches Dies.

Sessions is a Prime example. Lost the safest seat in the Senate to be a humiliated punching bag for the one right decision he ever made.

Almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

2 Likes

Of course he did…He’s nutjob that said Trump was sent by God to save us.

" Tommy Tuberville describes himself as a no-nonsense Christian conservative who believes that “God sent us Donald Trump because God knew we were in trouble.”