Trump endorses Jeff Sessions primary opponent for Senate in Alabama

Isn’t pedo Roy Moore running? Trump should throw his support behind him.

They’ll never think to ask about suppositories, genius!

1 Like

Strangely he didn’t even manage to break into the teens this time around.

Or nectar collectors, or live rosin, apparently. lol

Oh, he tried breaking into teens before. :wink:

3 Likes

Better to dump it in the harbor and kick the foreigners back across the pond.

Agree.

I have always found the British accent to be pretentious and annoying.

Back to the topic…Tuberville has some terrific upside. I like Sessions and would like to see him get a chance to redeem himself, unfortunately the wildly popular collegiate football coach is going to get a chance to represent Alabama in the Senate.

Good day maytes.

:uk:

Earl Grey?

And he executed that job per the constitution.

Lol. 1234467

How do you feel when the same one hires, fires and then re-hires the person?

Well…he should have been a little more like the fast and furious Eric Holder…amirite? :sunglasses:

No, he probably shouldn’t have perjured himself about the various contacts he had with Russian officials during his Senate confirmation, which forced him to recuse.

Which accent would that be?

Isn’t it noteworthy that Trump’s AG, when making a mistake like this recused himself but when AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton in a secret meeting, just three days prior to her having to make an extremely important decision of whether to indict his wife, she didn’t? This tends to shed a little light on who’s honorable and who’s not?

Forgot about why Sessions had to recuse himself didn’t you?

Libs love the guy who was considered too openly racist to be a federal judge in the 1980s.

Watching Sessions continue to suck up to Trump over these past few months has been a pathetic sight.

Just segment 1,542 of Trump’s 4 year long temper tantrum. Whoever we get as next president, I hope they’re not such a whiny little snowflake.

3 Likes

Which British accent?