Trump dehumanize Asylum seeker calling them "Not people, but animals"

Word matter.

people suggested Soro was funding the migrant caravan, guess what happened? 11 people where killed because of that.

We have a cruel monster as our President. And he is an absolute unintelligent moron to boot. Welcome to the hate-filled Idiocracy. Congrats Trump fans! Well done!

2 Likes

Damn dude. Itā€™s too early to be grasping at straws.

Really? Now you believe Trump? He isnā€™t a liar IYO? Iā€™d call that selective believing and once again it boils down to choice.

Alex Jones live-streaming himself yelling ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  to random people at a restaurant.

I didnā€™t know you were a straw. Thanks for the revelation.

Itā€™s my opinion that at ton of Americans donā€™t care about that.

Itā€™s also my opinion that a smaller, evil group, cheer it. And I believe that because Iā€™ve seen it posted on the Internet by Americans.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦now thereā€™s a great example of mainstreamā€¦amirite? :sunglasses:

You libs are killing me.:rofl:

You know what the first step toward genocide is?
the dehumanization of a targeted group.

Iā€™m sorry if I think that is kinda of a big deal,
Iā€™m sorry Trump is to stupid to understand the context of his own words.

I vehemently disagree. I fully believe Trump views all non-white, non-Americans as a lesser class of human. His statements and actions throughout his entire life have proven as much. He gets no contextual benefit of the doubt. Not any longer.

3 Likes

Heā€™s close enough for you. Arenā€™t you mainstream?

Yup, this entire Trump era is squarely on the shoulders of the people that voted for Donald Trump. He didnā€™t elect himself.

And you wanna know the saddest part? There are some Americans that are cheering Trumpā€™s every word.

Our founders have to be spinning in their graves.

1 Like

like I said words matter, phrasing matters.

the right wing media last year pushed the myth that Soros was funding the caravans, and 11 people were killed because of it.

I defend our southern border and the entering of our country legally. Thereā€™s a process and I will not sit quietly while our immigration system is being raped. Once again, how you represented my intentions is the example of misrepresentation that I referred to. Itā€™s a lie. What would you label those who perpetuate lies?

He is referring to non-white, non-Americans. In his view they are a sub-class of human and are inferior to him. They are more akin to animal than human. For someone who claims to have amazing sight, you should truly open your eyes on occasion.

1 Like

If you wouldnā€™t post things that I didnā€™t say I wouldnā€™t have to correct you so much.

Youā€™re welcome.

Yes. The first step is to control the media and whatā€™s being promoted. Stop being manipulated CJā€¦itā€™s baaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad.

History will be absolutely brutal to Trump and this era. Make no mistake about it.

Iā€™m still hoping that there are more Americans that can see through this Trump evil than support it.

Iā€™m just not sure anymore.

How many Christians were murdered last month in countries around the world? Ohā€¦thatā€™s right. It wasnā€™t mentioned in the mainstream media.