Trump dehumanize Asylum seeker calling them "Not people, but animals"

I’m not being manipulated, context matters, phrasing matters.

I shouldn’t need you to explain to me why the hidden meaning of Trump statement.
I’m sorry Trump is to stupid to understand that context matters, phrasing matters, words matter.

like I said 11 American citizen were killed because of a hoax/myth pushed by Trump.

post the link to what it is you’re saying right now.

11 American died because of this.

2 Likes

And yet I’ve never seen you make one post about people overstaying their visas, which is half the problem. Why is that?

11 people were murdered as a direct result of Trump…remember? Post the link

Here…I’m against that. Now don’t ever say it again or it will be a lie from here on out.

I said 11 people were murdered because of a hoax prompted by Trump.

Smyrna, something should be obvious.

You lie to make yourself look better. For example, these lies are meant to impress: My building has 68 floors, my golf courses are super profitable, I’m worth $10 billion. Some are meant to cover up bad actions. For example: I didn’t cheat on my wife, I didn’t know anything about Russia.

Why the hell would anyone lie to portray themselves as a racist?

2 Likes

None of us were alive when the Irish migrated to the United States and Americans considered them animals. But it must be a lot like this era (at the Mexican border only).

1 Like

So I just take your word for it? You don’t have a link? Then here…allow me. Soros does fund the moving of people from Africa to Europe. They get in little boats, leave Morocco and then get picked up by Soros funded ferries that then take them to Sicily. As a result of this forced immigration, governments are being voted out and new ones voted in to stop this. There is a major uprising throughout Europe right now and England is leaving the EU as a direct result.

Your going to complain about Media bias and link Zero Hedge?

2 Likes

https://thedailycoin.org/2017/04/08/george-soros-linked-funding-human-trafficking-terrorism/

How many links do you want? There’s so many to choose from…

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler

Jim Hoft? You should have stuck with Zero Hedge.

These sources are for sheep.

Current tally. A gazillion to one.

Bravo.

Those sources may have just told us more about who he trusts than all his posts here combined.

6 Likes

Lot’s of parallels with Harding but agree, he will fare worse…

1 Like

Did he say “all”?