Trump dehumanize Asylum seeker calling them "Not people, but animals"

how am I misreporting the OP is a video of him saying it.

You’re smarter than that, so don’t play dumb. Who was Trump referring to…be honest and precise?

I don’t know he doesn’t say who is he referring to he say “They are animals” he leave the interpretation up to me.

Exactly…now I’ll give you a clue…it’s from with in a group of people that are being forcefully removed from the country?

You start with that, given how much republican media exists and the volume of words it generates, and expect people to listen to you?

That’s weird.

ya those are migrants, or as Trump call them not human beings.

Really? Let’s remove Fox and what’s left? Please list the “much republican media” while I wait right here.

Sinclair.
Talk Radio.

Breitbart
Drudge

Alrighty then…you’re choosing to play dumb and get riled over something he never said. When I listen to it, he’s referring to gang members, murderers, drug dealers and rapists…of which…there are many examples. It wasn’t hard to distinguish what he was saying IF…you choose to approach it honestly. You don’t. You’re choosing to be a manipulated sheople and that is purely your choice.

What television station are they on? I’ve never seen them.

You sure are funny today. :sunglasses:

Is this your comparison to NBC, ABC, NYT, MSNBC, CNN…etc?

All that dumb crap your weird aunt sends you on Facebook.

1 Like

But he doesn’t say gang members, murderers, drug dealers, rapist.

He say “They” which is an inclusive term meaning all migrants.
now we can both sit here and say well we know better because Trump isn’t a moron.

but someone like the Robert Gregory Bowers here him say “They” and doesn’t have rational thinking and end up murdering 11 Jewish people because he think Soros is funding the migrant caravans (another myth Trump prompted)

Words Matter.

3 Likes

Sinclair owns half the broadcast TV stations in the country.

No one watches failing CNN supposedly. Try to keep it consistent.

1 Like

What did you say earlier? Oh yeah, it was up to your interpretation. Why…would you choose to believe what you spouted when making this thread? Answer…it was your choice.

Because I simply believed the words in the context they came out of his mouth.
Your the one who has to pull out a Oujia broad and find the true hidden meaning.

Great…now which one of them doesn’t lean left?

I didn’t say that. Why the total change of subject?

You didn’t say what you posted? Alrighty then…:sunglasses: