Trump contradicts his own budget proposal, tells rally crowd he'll give more money for Great Lakes restoration

Yeah, that’s a real good point.

They realize I can’t clean their own house of the lies so they attack others they see as liars.

1 Like

I’ll actually respond to this particular stupidity, since you claim to hate lies so much.

I was not a contributer to the birther thread. I never posted in it, and I never questioned obama’s citizenship. He’s an American, always has been.

This has been addressed before, but apparently you can’t understand this either.

And since birtherism was such a stupid lie, wouldn’t you agree those liars would have zero credibility?

Uh oh.

That would include a ton of people here.

Sure do. But since it never gained much media attention, had zero investigations and was such a fringe thing promoted by a few, I’d say it doesn’t come close to scratching the surface of the whackadoo nutjob russian collusion conspiracy promoted by the entire dimocrat party and every arm of their media collaborators.

You’re comparing apples to oceans.

It was promoted by the current president of the United States.

Whom the most ardent Trump supporters defend every day.

Trump is not the black guy. That’s all I need to know.

Trump never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like.

Oh know!!! I didn’t see that one coming! Wow!

First, he wasn’t the “current” president when he asked for obama to show his birth certificate. Why are you lying about that?

Second,

And third, I never said trump had any credibility in asking obama to produce his birth certificate. But he got obama to do it. Why would obama do that?? Who cares??

First time I’ve ever seen the left attack an eco project.

I see you changed “sitting” to “current”.

I’ll correct that in my response.

So you’d agree that Trump has zero credibility then.

That’s all I really wanted to know. Thanks.

1 Like

I was wondering how CNN would spend their time post collusion delusion.

and birtherism does start with democrats campaigning against Obama, part of clitoon’s team used it too.

I agree that trump lies about some things. I agree that to the degree he asked obama to show his birth certificate, he had zero credibility.

I see that trump corrected himself on the record.

Anyone correct themselves about “russian collusion” yet??

Trump corrects himself?

Is this a joke?

There’s so many ridiculous lies he’s never corrected himself on.

1 Like

Trump was the head honcho of the whole birther thing. It’s how he became president.

2 Likes

He didn’t correct himself. He claims he never pushed the birther conspiracy. He takes credit for ending it.

Fat donald never corrected himself on the record.

Come on.

He didn’t really say “Very deep. Record deepness”.

That had to be a parody…right?