Trump contradicts his own budget proposal, tells rally crowd he'll give more money for Great Lakes restoration

To be honest there are only a few things that are important Trump voters. Something like the Great Lakes is meaningless in the grand scheme of things to them. Hell, they’d turn on the military if it stopped Trump from doing those important things.

But he says he is not doing that which is more real… record realness… than what he is actually doing…

Or he just knows that the people at that rally won’t read his budget.

Record deepness? What record is that? They’re not even the deepest in the US.

Who cares what the media is whining about today. After 2 1/2 years of nothing but lies from people who wanted to force the resignation of a duly elected president, all because their side loss.

Good luck getting people to listen to anything coming from the liars and the people who spread them.

It ain’t happening.

Zero credibility.

Media lies: no one should ever listen to them ever again.

Trump lies: who cares.

You’ve got your priorities really messed up.

6 Likes

Beat down…

Do you care, at all, that the president is just straight up lying to his supporters about his support for protecting the Great Lakes? He’s just spitting in their faces and essentially saying “You know you love it.” I live in Michigan. I care a great deal about the Great Lakes. But I know he doesn’t because he doesn’t even try to hid his blatant lies about it.

That’s exactly what he’s doing.

The media has and the dimocrats have so far out paced the lying they are accusing others of that it would be impossible in a lifetime to catch up.

Doesn’t bother any of the phony daily outrage losers.

None of the media/dimocrat liars, or the liars who spread the lies, have any credibility and don’t seem to care.

Zero credibility is what they deserve.

He’ll say anything to get re-elected.

Recycle bins will soon be filled with mountains of tinfoil.

It’s clear ohknow35 enjoys being lied to as long as it is the silvery-tongued Trump doing the lying.

1 Like

This is how I know it’s not actually about lying, it’s about winning.

Trump disrespects you on a daily basis and all you care about is sticking it to the libs.

And for the record, everything I’ve been saying for the past 2+ years about this nonsense has been true and accurate. Everything you have said about it has been a media concocted lie, filtered through the unquestioning and uncomprehending mind of someone who loves their lies.

Live with that.

Let me know when you want to address the media and dimocrat lies, which far outpace anything you’re whining about.

And as far as winning goes, all your side side has cared about is losing and still can’t get over the fact hillary lost. Sore loser looks bad on anyone.

I just don’t know how you can put up with the way Trump treats you. It’s sad really.

Yep

And a few things are so important to many Republican voters they would vote for him 10 more times if they could.

Dude. The birther thread (where you were a constant contributor) got locked.

I think that’s the biggest reason some of them are projecting so hard now. They don’t want to face the constant lying coming from the WH, so they instead concentrate on perceived lies from the media as this is one of Trump’s favorite targets.