Trump caves again - Vapes

I think it’s crack.

What do you know about crack? Ever try it?

I saw New Jack City and I know Crackhead Biden put it in cigarettes. I know it is highly addictive, but probably less than vaping flavors.

No, I don’t have an addictive personality.

And yet you have never tried either one so your opinion on which is more addictive means what?

Crack is “addictive” the first time you come down from it, about 2 minutes after you try it.

Cigarettes are more addictive in the long run.

It means it is my feeling. It’s 2019 in a civilized society, nobody needs to vape. No right is absolute. The US leads the industrialized world in vaping violence by an order of magnitude. This is a healthcare epidemic at a time when we don’t have universal healthcare for all including illegal immigrants.

We all have to make sacrifices for the commons.

:rofl:

Probably the fact that the deaths resulting from vaping have all been linked back to marijuana oil being cut with vitamin E and not the commercially available nicotine vapes. IOW, new information.

1 Like

I agree totally with your post.

Evidently it is legal to use those products at 16, you just can’t buy the products.

Why? Do you want to put 16 year olds in jail for sneaking a vape?

I think it’s not healthy to normalize vaping.

The current law does that.

But any who…I have to get to work.

“The Trump Administration is making it clear that we intend to clear the market of flavored e-cigarettes to reverse the deeply concerning epidemic of youth e-cigarette use that is impacting children, families, schools and communities,” Azar said in a statement. “We will not stand idly by as these products become an on-ramp to combustible cigarettes or nicotine addiction for a generation of youth.”

1 Like

Can convicted felons buy them?

Yes. School vapings are an epidemic. And the ads! I’ve seen the youtube videos portraying the smoke as art.

The law making it illegal to sell vaping products to minors normalizes vaping by minors? And I would far rather catch my kids vaping than smoking actual cigarettes, any sane parent would.

The law that allows 16 yo to vape all day at school and in town normalizes vaping by minors.

How would you feel if you caught them vaping THC all day at school?

1 Like

Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about
Trump takes strong stance
Trump is convinced not to do it.

There is no law that allows minors to vape at school without consequence and there is certainly no law that allows them to vape THC period. And I don’t know about you but I was certainly able to discipline my children without the “assistance” of government criminalizing their bad habits.

So it’s a bad thing to listen to voters?