Trump caves again - Vapes

Is that square?

What do the cool kids call it?

I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking.

I understand that there is pure derangement from the left, but I’ll never understand how they can handle carrying around that much of it in their hearts without keeling over. lol

I simply call it, “my cigarette.”

1 Like

I want them banned because I don’t like them. The sight of them triggers me.

Bugee?

It;s already illegal to sell vaping products to kid, so there is already a flavor ban for minors. It’s completely stupid to pretend adults don’t like flavor, nor should we ban flavors in products children shouldn’t be using. Heck, they probably shouldn’t be using soda either.

1 Like

Nobody needs to vapor.

Caffeine and Sugar - the true gateway.

Well they can’t be effectively banned anyway, not unless you completely ban the sale of nicotine. The flavors used are widely available as flavors used in baking and candy making. Any flavor ban can be circumvented by anyone with an eyedropper.

So just because a law isn’t 100% effective we shouldn’t have laws?

1 Like

Is that how this country is supposed to operate? You only get government permission to live your life if its something you need?

1 Like

Like I said, it’s already illegal to sell flavored vaping products to children.

You can smoke real cigarettes, cigars, a pipe or chew tobacco like in 1776.

Flavors are crossing borders, we have to think of the children!

There was a hilarious picture floating around the net, I think it was from Walmart or Target, of a sign where vaping products used to be saying, “We have stopped selling these products due to health concerns”. placed right next to rows and rows of healthy cigarettes still for sale.

You can use what the founders used.

Turns out, they are finding the “vaping death” arn’t from flavored. But most of them have come from vaping THC and other strange addatives that people have been adding.

Here in someone sold a bunch of the THC cartridges and those have been causing all the problems. Not the regular and flavored.

1 Like

The FDA tried to hide that fact as long as they could. This is all driven by the thirst for government revenue by the way. Vaping is costing state and federal government millions and millions of dollars as people move away from cigarettes. Government doesn’t give a hoot how many people have to die of cancer to fill their coffers.

1 Like