Trump campaigns for “Lyin Ted”

Do we even know if Cruz asked for his help?

Some “fake news” for context:
http://time.com/4268984/ted-cruz-donald-trump-coward-wife-heidi/
As you may recall, Cruz also called “Donald” a “sniveling” coward. Just the kind of person you’d want to have come speak for you, right?

Actually, I don’t know if he did or not.

Our president is void of any honor or integrity.

2 Likes

You have to love it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-campaigns/404728-david-hogg-raises-thousands-to-place-billboard-of

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I was originally going to vote for Rand Paul. Now that’s a sellout!

3 Likes

If Cruz won’t stand up for his own wife and father, he won’t stand up for the people of Texas. I don’t have a vote in Texas, but if I did it would’t be for a power grabbing whore like Ted Cruz.

Well, Trump has screwed other men’s wives. It doesn’t surprise me that Cruz won’t stand up for his own wife before his career.

These people are sick.

If Beto and the Ds are smart, they’re just going to run commercials of footage Cruz sucking up to Trump with sound bytes of Trump talking about Cruz, then end with Cruz’s own tagline.

You want Texans to turn on Cruz? Highlight how much of a spineless coward this “Texan” is.

Let’s not forget this 18 second gem

Thanks for your confession! :grinning::+1:

What was Trump’s purpose in sharing that photo of a woman - not a woman whose looks may be subjectively good or ugly - but a woman who the camera caught in a particularly unattractive pose?

What was his purpose? What did he think he would accomplish by doing that?

That’s not a rhetorical question, I want to know what you , BillBrown, specifically think of Trump’s motives in sharing that particular photo out of all others he could have chosen.

There’s irony in your response, if you could but see it.

1 Like

Probably to show that his wife is more attractive than Cruz’.
Now a question for you.
The OP said that Trump said that Cruz’ wife is ugly.
Is that a true statement? Did Trump state that?

It’s true, Trump never literally said Cruz’s wife is ugly. Can’t argue with facts folks.

Are you Ann Coulter?

Because the last time i saw someone fail this hard at wit and humor was her performance at the Rob Lowe roast.

I have a vote in Texas. :smile:

The alternative is Beto.

It sure is. :smile: