Trump campaigns for “Lyin Ted”

While Cruz senior wasn’t the killer, trump says he was involved in a PLOT.

1 Like

At least it appears that Cruz’ wife genuinely likes her husband.

1 Like

There is no record of Trump calling Heidi Cruz ugly. What you posted does not report such words.

Trump said Cruz’ father was with Oswald prior to the assassination. He said nothing about a plot or that Cruz helped Oswald.

Owned libs.

You would agree then that nothing bad was said about trump at McCain’s funeral either since he was never named, right?

I’m sure you apply this carefully parsing if exact words and context to all speakers regardless of political party.

1 Like

I have no idea. I haven’t read about what was said at McCain’s funeral. That wasn’t something that interested me.

Parsing? To you the difference between the truth and a lie is only parsing?
If I said Hillary weighs 600 lbs when she only weighs 150, that’s not a lie, it’s parsing numbers. Right?

He shared the pic of cruz’s wife because by current standards most people would find it unattractive. He posted it as a ha ha look at her. He was saying she was ugly. End of story. Cruz is a spineless dork for not standing up for her. And even worse for now smoochin trump’s orthopedic Reebok’s.

1 Like

They aren’t going to an obvious lie even though true.

Ted Cruz has a lovely wife. The picture was chosen because it was particularly bad. There are also more pictures of her on the internet not smiling than there are of Melania.

I think that Melania is probably also more attractive. Even when she’s throwing shade at Trump she’s still quite lovely. I tried to find an unflattering picture of her this afternoon, but I really couldn’t find one.

He didn’t state that she was ugly and by now you know he didn’t. I agree with you that he did enough that Cruz is a spineless dork for asking for his help. You can be totally truthful about what Trump did and said and come to the same conclusion.

He implied it. He didn’t use those words, but the intention was clear. The picture of Heidi was not flattering. There are some very lovely pictures on the internet that could have been used, but they choose one where she was sneezing or something.

At least Mrs. Cruz kept her clothes on.

At least Mrs. Cruz loves her husband.

1 Like

that’s one thing I can say for her.

I would rather have that, than someone attractive who only tolerated me.

do you think Melinia just “tolerates”? I’d be curious to know what will happen to the marriage after trump leaves office, not that it will keep me up at night. I don’t give a flying, you know what.

But are not a sociopath, so you have some empathy and emotion. Your choice of partner is probably based on more than looks.

I don’t care. I wish her the best. I feel the same way about her as I do the Kardashians, which is not at all.