Trump campaigns for “Lyin Ted”

Cruz was phonebanking for Trump two weeks after getting booed off stage at the convention for telling people to vote their conscious.

Yeah… he has no spine.

1 Like

Well, I stand corrected.

“I don’t agree with what Trump did” after six to twelve posts arguing the point! Drink!

I guess politics hold more weight than a vile sophomoric individual talking dirty not only about your father, but your wife too. Instead of slurping for an endorsement cruz should’ve put them hands on Trump.

Because it’s not what a normal person who understands how homosapiens communication works would say.

Calling Cruz’s wife ugly isn’t technically illegal, you know.

Amen.

10 char

So if a person shows you a picture of a woman and you thought she was ugly- then that person has Said she was ugly, even though he didn’t.
I don’t doubt that’s the way you operate, but I don’t think that’s normal. It may be normal for a congenital liar.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/don_vito_08/status/712845257289965568?s=21

I’m sure he retweeted her photo just to let everyone know Ted Cruz is married. He was neither here nor there on her appearance.

Except that it wasn’t just a picture. It was a comparison between Melania, smiling pleasantly at the camera, and Heidi Cruz, caught in what appears like a grimace. The intent was clear for anyone trying to be honest about it.

Trump did not say she was ugly.
Trump did not say Cruz’ father helped Oswald assassinate Kennedy.
There is nothing you can post that will change that, unless you can produce quotes of him saying those things.

There is nothing else I can or will say about it.

Wait. Are you being serious?

The picture is clearly showing how Cruz is still married to his lovely wife, while Trump is on his 3rd wife already.

If anything, the meme is pro-Cruz.

3 Likes

Talking Trump supporters is like talking to ISIS supporters. Theycare too ignorant and extreme to reason with.

They will insist they are until their dying breath.

Use videos to spread propaganda and hate.

Destroy their own country to get at those they see as enemies.

1 Like

Helen%20Thomas

Changing what was actually said to something else is not honest.

Sounds like Obama backers.

Way to lack the intelligence to provide a decent response.

Hey at least he didn’t somehow make it about abortion.

Save somethin for the bbq thread. :smile:

1 Like