Trump campaign files first lawsuit in PA; Barr announces probe into fraud questions

I trust that there are still honest people among us, in high positions of authority, that will sort through this feces and expose the truth. I have a dream…

1 Like

Yeah… calling for the Republican Sec of State of Georgia to step down over this election… that is just so so stupid.

Another thing that I am thinking is that when the legal and financial troubles that are going to start hitting Trump after he leaves office come due there will be the story that they stole the election from him and must punish him because how dare he shake up the establishment or some such nonsense like that.

1 Like

People should look to that as an example of what evidence is needed to prove fraud.

Anonymous affidavits or vague accusations of “counting frauds” aren’t going to be enough to overturn anything.

And remember that race had only a 905 vote gap and although they re-ran the election they never actually found that enough ballots had been touched to even change those totals.

I’m counting on those financial troubles to make short shrift of this effort,

When Trump finds out how much it’s going to cost…he won’t pursue them much further.

The results are not going to change.

This is all to get you (the general you) upset and not accept the results.

it is simple manipulation.

1 Like

That could be and I hope that there isn’t a dishonest element in our election process. That is MUCH worse than even Biden being elected. The point though is there’s enough evidence to the contrary, that it needs to be thoroughly vetted by a source trusted on all sides.

2 Likes

They don’t.
But going on the Senate floor and encouraging it is not helpful.

Refusing to speak out is not helpful.

Issuing a meme changing a 40 year old policy to imply there was fraud is not helpful

There’s no such source because one side is denying reality.

2 Likes

There isn’t evidence of massive voter fraud over several States.

It just doesn’t exist. We all knew that this would happen if Trump lost… the thing that surprises me is that people who should know better are playing along with it. I am looking at you Sen Cruz.

Now you’re just sucking your pacifier…run along.

1 Like

Well that seems hardly necessary.

1 Like

I’m still wondering what idiots in Philadelphia cheated for Joe Biden by changing enough votes so Donald Trump performed better there than he did in 2016.

I mean…maybe they got the wrong message and thought they were supposed to cheat for Trump and not against him.

Lol…you know what they say about projection…

1 Like

Did ANY of them, even once, argue that multiple states elected officials, poll workers and watchers, and ballot counters were actively cheating and changing ballots??

Even 1 ballot in 1 state??

That is what is the dangerous part. Did any of them ever argue that Trump did not win via election day??

The argument was always about how much help he got to influence voters.
Never about actually changing votes or casting fake votes across multiple states with the help of elected officials.

1 Like

There are, they have. (IE, GA lt governor and Sec of state, both Republicans, both Trump Supporters, Both have said the election was nearly perfect.)

Yet you still refuse to accept it

I also need to get in touch with my friend the Berks County GOP Chair.

That guy rules the electoral machine in that heavily Republican county with an iron fist.

I have to tell him he better root out the cheaters in his own machine because Donald Trump performed way WORSE there than he did in 2016…one of the worst performing GOP counties in Pennsylvania.

The Biden Crime Family must have infiltrated his organization!

Who said they would be? Of course more evidence than just an accusation would be necessary. Never said otherwise.

It’s cute that you don’t care that the trump campaign shared data with a russian operative about poling data so their disinformation campaign would be targeted and more effective.

Which is just ne of many examples of some of the behavior of the trump campaign.

1 Like

I’m not talking about you, obviously.

That is a good point.

It is also a point that Biden was to some extent aware of (and likely involved in) the espionage against Trump in 2016.

1 Like