Trump campaign files first lawsuit in PA; Barr announces probe into fraud questions

Biden is going to sue to have the GSA release the funding for the transition.

This is a lawsuit that actually matter.

He will likely win it.

7 Likes

And despite to that close to 160m people voted and counting. That’s really something to be proud about

Nothing will come out of this other than sour grapes. The President knows that and he also knows that Americans have really short term memories so if he wants to run in 2024 this won’t affect him.

I love how Barr goes let’s investigate but we won’t investigate anything frivolous lol

That’s my point. Even the side that said tageted russian interference, never once claimed voter fraud. Never once claimed that the elections themselfs we fraud.

Despite the margins being closer then they are now, the Russian accusations were all about Russia collaborating with the Trump campign for mass disinformation to influence the election.

Dems never once tried to undermine the actually results in the states.

Even in 2018 when mass fraud by 1 GOP congress canidate was shown to be true and the election had to be redone no Dems ever said"maybe this means other elections in other areas had mad fraud"

1 Like

If this is proven in court, it’s absolutely damning?

There are a lot of ifs and lizard people going around

2 Likes

Russian collusion swept down memory lane without so much as a parting glance.

This is where I disagree.
No- no votes will change and no states will not certify and President Elect Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20th.

But a good chunk of the population will repeat over and over as fact that “well, there was obviously mass fraud in 2020” and the idiots will accept it as fact and damage US elections for a long time.

2 Likes

I don’t agree regarding good chuck but that’s not really a number :blush:. 70 plus million people aren’t trumpsists. You didn’t say they are. I am just saying just because some percent of the population believes that earth is flat doesn’t mean we should ascribe them any power to flatten the earth. You pet their head condescendingly snd smile softly

Hearsay evidence.

Allan

It’s not necessarily admissible evidence

Please show me where anyone arguing Russian interference EVER said that the election should be thrown out or that there was voting fraud or that states (multiple states) were actively involved, or covering up, false votes???

Saying there was outside collision that change propels minds on who they voted for is VERY different then saying multiple states, poll workers, and vote counters are actively cheating.

As far as I know, no elected leader, current senator, or Attorney General has ever said the earth could be flat

Yep… and it is a shame that the GOP is letting this happen.

For Donald ■■■■■■■ Trump of all people.

2 Likes

Yep…and I wish it’d get sorted out quickly, the truth revealed, if laws were broken, those that broke them severely punished and who ever legally won…to be able to get on with it.

How does the GOP stop people from filing court challenges?

Nailed it!

1 Like

Biden legally won.

If anything is found it will be at the margins. It won’t change the result of the election.

This is a transparent ploy for people go on with the belief that the election was stolen instead of understanding that the majority of the country did not want Trump to be President any longer.

Especially since they made inroads into the House and likely keep the Senate.

Of course, if the two Georgia races go to the Dems the howls of fraud are going to make what’s happening now look like a picnic.

…almost the entire mainstream media, the social media giants, career intelligence officials and the entire political establishment to fight the honest results for FOUR ■■■■■■■ YEARS. The only part of your post that’s correct is, it was truly disgusting.

By acknowledging this election for what it was. Trump lost.

Don’t have the Senators go on Sunday talk shows spouting nonsense.

1 Like