Trump campaign files first lawsuit in PA; Barr announces probe into fraud questions

Another baseless accusations. However that accusations doesn’t piss me off. Feel free to investigate that…again (so far it’s turned up nothing). But whatever.

But the attempt to delegitimize and question the American voting proccess, accuse multiple state elected leader of encouraging, or turning a blind eye to activate voter fraud, all because someone is being a sore loser hurts America as a whole.

Nope, I don’t. Did you care about Pelosi meeting with Vincente Fox to discuss plans to defeat Trump? Did you care about Mexico heading a drive to get Mexican nationals US citizenship so they could vote against Trump?

No…they said the cheating was with Russia because that was much harder to disprove than what you’re alleging. That would be out in the open. This was coordinated by members on both sides of the aisle because Trump was disrupting their status quo. The Mueller investigation was their tool to remove Trump but it didn’t work. The telltale sign of what I said, was when Rosenstein added to the scope of the investigation on August 2nd, to go outside of Russian collusion.

That was a lot of words to say you agree with my point.

One side questioned how Americans were influenced to vote a certain way.

The other side is sowing distrust of the entire American style of elections accuses mass fraud over many states and saying the people elected to oversee the elections can’t be trust…

One is much more damaging then the other

5 Likes

The Speaker of the House met with teh president of Mexico? Scandalous. I suspect your claim that their 30 minute meeting was to strategize on defeating trump comes with proof that was the purpose of their meeting?

Your second claim I have no information on. I’m sure you have unimpeachable proof of this claim.

Why yes I do. He said so.

From Nancy Pelosi Plotting With Mexican President Fox TO STOP DONALD TRUMP | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

On a media tour to promote an anti-Trump, “compassionate, intelligent leadership” agenda, he said that he met with Pelosi at the airport in Mexico City Sunday and discussed ways he can help convince Latin American immigrants in the United States to reject Trump.

“What I’ve been saying here, I told her. Count with us, with all Mexicans, to support the Democratic Party because you’ve done much better with us than the Republican Party,” he said.

That they’re sad but extremely amusing for everyone else reading them?

What goes around comes around.

I want Trump to concede and let Biden have his shot.

In 6 months the voter remorse will be palpable.

No need for media collusion and manipulation.

Steps in the right direction. :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Holy ■■■■■ Talk about fever dreams based on nothing but thoughts and prayers

1 Like

Why did he have General Flynn unmasked?

Refresh some memories.

From Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Stop Trump Movement Gets Boost From Mexico’s Efforts in U.S.

Biden did that?

2 Likes

The dems hoped that they could get by with this massive cheating by pressuring(the media is complicit in this as well) Trump into a quick concession and people would be suspicious but never be the wiser as regards proof.

Luckily he is a fighter and this will give everything the chance to see the light of day as regards cheating.

You are right in that if there has been cheating going on (there has) that is more important even than who wins the election.

Banana republic tactics cannot be allowed to stand.

That’s not fair, their ballot observer suit in Pennsylvania was laughed out of court when it turned out they were blatantly lying about there not being ballot observers in the room.

2 Likes

You do know how unmasking works right?

The person making the request doesn’t know who the individual is until… Wait for it… They’ve been unmasked.

You can tell how sincere this belief in voter fraud is by how y’all only think it exists in states Trump lost and somehow doesn’t affect Senate and House races in those states Republicans won with the same ■■■■■■■ ballots.

8 Likes

Right there proves that regardless of the facts that investigations show no proof of something, you still think it’s true.

This is why when you say “I just want investigations of voter fraud, and if it finds nothing, I’ll believe it” I don’t believe you.

2 Likes

Yet his name isn’t on the actual document of pekple who requested the unmasking