Trump Campaign Files Charges Against Omarosa for Violating NDA

There are some sticky questions… most of them relating to her violation of trust. Like … why wasn’t she searched to see if she had any recording devices?

Why? Because she was given some level of trust. Was she vetted?

What violence? Or are you referring to ANTIFA and the DEMS???

And I guess you lack decency, shame, a moral compass, and know for a fact you place a man above all other things. It’s one of the key differences between you and I.

6 Likes

That is the agreement she signed… that she was accepting the punishments stated in the NDA, in exchange for information and access.

I wish Omarosa hadn’t gone off the deep end, if that’s what you are looking for.

It probably is, but it reads awkwardly. So I considered it in my writing and realized there was no instance where it is necessary to us it twice in a row.

Thanks for pointing that that out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And again with the holier than thou platitudes.

One major difference between you and I is that I don’t attempt to force my beliefs on anyone.

From where I sit, you seem to believe that you transcend mere mortals with you moral platitudes and expect us to accede to your demands that we follow your lead.

The teaser for the next episode! Things getting juicy…

You believe Trump is good for America and have help force him on all of us.

2 Likes

Copy that and I agree, but I really wish the leadership in the White House was competent enough to have not hired her in the first place.

I guess when you elect a reality show president and he hires a perennial reality show contestant, this is what you end up with.

I’m guessing Michael Avenatti is just salivating… Her attorney’s will have this in federal court in days if it’s real… still not seeing anything else about it…

:rofl:

There you go again, reading things that aren’t written.

I find this whole clown show revolving around Omarosa and Trump to be a national disgrace and an embarrassment for our great nation. You seem to revel in it and take pride that this is what we have devolved into under Trump.

That is not forcing beliefs on anyone. You are free to enjoy the slide towards Idiocracy. And I am free to be embarrassed for our nation. In fact, I am glad that you and the other cultists are so proud of this circus. It allows the world to see for themselves who is who, and where everyone stands with respect to their love of this nation versus devotion to a Master.

1 Like

This what you cult members wanted when you elected Trump. Enjoy it.

1 Like

There is a HUGE difference between and NDA signed in the private sector versus one signed with the federal government… If this is really being pursued by the Trump campaign, then all kinds of questions will get answered soon…

Of course. Do you think that non-disclosure agreements do not (currently) have teeth? How else are they supposed to be enforced?

Nailed it…

1 Like

Oh its embarrassing but I’ll take embarrassing over a liberal SCOTUS for a generation or more any day of the week.

And you are even doubling down on your arrogance.