Trump Campaign Files Charges Against Omarosa for Violating NDA

I’m referring to the government violence marshalled by a person who was promised silence.

And you on your name calling and personal insults. Good job. :+1:

What you seem to be implying is that any attempt at enforcement of the law amounts to government censorship.

We know supposed conservatives sold their soles for a SCOTUS seat today. Enjoy it, because the damage Trump is causing may last your lifetime.

You can’t be serious. You haven’t been calling people names in this thread?

Trump was duly elected by the people. He wasn’t forced on anyone.

I shudder to think of the lasting damage were Hillary sitting in the WH instead of Trump.

The President, for one. If Trump actually proceeds (which is up in the air; he’s threatened before and backed off), he will open himself up to discovery from defense attorneys. They’d have enormous leeway to obtain and pore over all kinds of stuff that Trump wouldn’t want made public.

1 Like

That doesn’t count. Its only name calling when I do it. :rofl:

You make a good point.

Nope sorry, we are talking about arbitration, you aren’t free to disseminate discovery in this sort of arbitration dispute.

I can be serious. The original post of mind was in reference to me feeling embarrassed for our nation over all of this.

So, @zantax what exactly is your point here?

It’s a civil agreement.

And it is a very gray area to be in when saying that someone can sign away their rights forever.

What is Trump so afraid of if the tapes she has are released?

I believe that if you wanted to be employed by the Trump campaign you had to sign.

May I remind of the recent case of Stormy Daniels v. Trump…

The agreement must be “reasonable”. That sounds open to interpretation.

So those of you supporting the President aren’t embarassed by this entire situation?

My point was you were chastising her for name calling and personal insults while engaging in the same behavior and selectively quoting yourself doesn’t erase it.

That may be right. I’ve read competing takes on this, going back to Wolff’s book.