Trump Campaign Files Charges Against Omarosa for Violating NDA

This is simply a statement of personal preference. It adds no substance to the debate. It trolls those of us who support our President.

Ever notice that it is never necessary to write “that that”. A single “that” will always suffice.

Non-disclosure agreements are government censorship.

I don’t think Omarosa will fair well in all of this? Recording conversations in the WH without the consent or knowledge of others…has to be against the law?

Sooooooooooo……………….

Anyone who truly loves this country should take their cue from you? Are you really that arrogant that you believe you can speak for all Americans?

How so???

I had noticed that, but I think using the word twice is grammatically correct, too.

You don’t represent all Americans.
You can only be embarrased for your 1/300,000,000th piece of America.

I never get tired of saying this… what a complete cluster ■■■■ this administration is.

3 Likes

I never get tired of saying this.

Frothy froth; froth.

They are agreements… you don’t have to sign one.

Anyone with any sense of decency, shame, morality, and yes love of country, should be appalled and embarrassed that this reality television chaos and drama is enveloping the highest office of the land.

You can call me all of the names you want, but it won’t change this reality. It is a despicable clown show.

1 Like

Well that’s nice cuz…you’ve got 6 more years of it. :sunglasses:

A person promises not to say stuff, they change their mind, and then the person they made the promise to calls on the government to stop them from talking.

I don’t think it would cover anything she did while in the administration.

I guess you really are that arrogant.

That’s no excuse for violently stopping someone from speaking.

Seriously?

So you’re cool with all of this? Is it not a big deal and a PR nightmare for the administration? Or are you trying to create a distraction argument here to avoid the dumpster fire that’s smoking through the White House?

4 Likes

If there is anyone in the world equally untrustworthy, it’s Omarosa… She and cadet bones spurs are perfect for each other. This is exactly what Trump supporters elected and wanted from their government.