Trump Calls Opponents "Human Scum"

Today Trump referred to his Republican opponents as “human scum”. See tweet below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187063301731209220

Is this worse than “deplorables”?

Is this talk worthy of the office of the POTUS?

Or…is this another “hyperbole”?

Today is the day fat donald is beginning to sense a split in the GOP.
The tide is beginning to turn.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1187081515051601920?s=21

4 Likes

You can just sense the helplessness, the lack of understanding of power and the inability to exercise leadership. Keep it up Donald!

4 Likes

Not enough Never Trumpers out there to make any real difference anyway either in elections or policy-making; why does he feel so threatened by them ?

It’s different because the deplorables comment was aimed at good people whereas Trump just hates scum. And he didn’t say they were irredeemable, they can be redeemed by loving Trump. It’s not such a hard thing to do.

3 Likes

I wonder how all this resonates with those who point the finger at liberals as being uber-sensitive snowflakes who are outraged at everything. Meanwhile , King Putt can’t go half hour without throwing a Twitter hissy-fit.

6 Likes

Dumpster Donnie is so stuntedly transparent, it’s so easy to pick up what’s being put down here.

He’s telling us he’s stupid and dangerous for the country, that he is nothing more than human scum.

1 Like

Here he tells us he has no idea how to be a leader, or how to form a cohesive leadership team, all he can do is (I hope!) that someone, somewhere is doing it for him.

This is a sad cry for help.

It’s a plea for impeachment.

3 Likes

Idiot never held public office, why anyone thought it was a great idea to elect a NY con man as POTUS is beyond insane. Truly human scum.

So? The Michigan Republicans call the people in Southeast Michigan that too. This is just par for being a Republican since about 2000.

Trump actually thought he could run the country like his business

**** you, Trump.

Undoubtedly, I am one of the persons referenced in the tweet.

So.

**** you.

12 Likes

He made it his pinned Tweet also. Looks to me like something is happening behind the scenes that has him seriously desperate and scared.

2 Likes

Preach it brother! I’m one of the people referenced here as well. Screw him!

1 Like

He’s going to burn your party to the ground on the way out.

6 Likes

I’ll give Trump credit for being an expert on human scum.

1 Like

^^^

What he said.

My opinion that Trump was a mistake for our party are well known.
.>>>>

1 Like

Welcome to the #Resistance! We have cookies, and our weekly “Sinister Plot to Destroy Trump” meetings are Tuesday. Bring donuts to share.

2 Likes

I would have been one two years ago. When Trump announced he was running, I was a mild mannered moderate polo-wearing Republican who had never once voted for a Dem. Now I’m a frothing pink-mohawked tongue pierced lib with the word “Resist” Tattooed on the back of my neck. SEE WHAT HE HATH WROUGHT?

3 Likes

I’ll wear it as my own red badge of courage. If I am am human scum…The president is the piece of crap that gave off the scum in the cesspool of this party. Glad he feels this way about his fellow Americans…