Left-wing hypocrites. Yes I said Left-wing hypocrites

I’m not the one lecturing anyone concerning what they can say, or how they should behave…let alone using goverment to enforce my views.

They are authoritarians, they are not liberals.

1. No. I set a different standard for a president. This isn’t that hard.
  2. Also, saying something is a false statement is not calling someone a liar.
  3. Try harder.

With all these freaking investigations into Obama and his Deepstate traitors they will word vomit anything now!

Trump vomits the best words.

1 Like

Because it has a racial component to you does not mean has a racial component to everyone. So why is your believe more important than someone who believes differently?
I hear lynching and I think of the old west where many more people were lynched. But I also don’t spend a lot of time looking for words that I’m offended by so I can silence my opposition.
This us where the double standard comes in.
The left has said horrible things about GOP woman but we hear silence from most people.
We hear horrible things said about minorities that support the GOP but we hear silence from most people
I’ve come to believe it’s all faux outrage. It’s all about silencing the GOP. So 's really hard to get outraged about some standard that only one side has to follow.
Not to long ago a member here was using a term that men use to demean woman but all you bleeding hearts were silent. Why is that? Is it because I’m not a dem? Could it be because I’m a woman? Can’t be because I’m not a minority because I am in fact native American. So what was the reason?

3 Likes

This just in…I am human scum…

Thanks Mr. P

1 Like

I, for one, agree to some degree. I think that Trump using charged words like “lynching” is meant to throw the discussion away from the task at hand and we are playing into his wheelhouse when we do take offense. We should keep our eye on the ball and not get distracted by this, it makes Dems look like they are virtue signaling which is poor optics.

Let him keep chucking out the bait, we don’t have to follow his provocations.

Granted, lynching has a horrible past here in the US. If you have ever heard the song “Strange Fruit” it really strikes home what an impact it has had on the Black population and how its history still strikes pain in the hearts of some who strive to remember the struggles their ancestors endured. And we’re not talking great great great anything, we are talking about struggles their parents endured. This is still pretty fresh stuff.

But it is still bad optics to take the bait, let him choke on his own bilious screeds and continue doing what is right and constitutional.

3 Likes

Well said. Focusing on what’s important would pull the fangs of these silly arguments that allow Trump World to indulge in teary hysteria.

2 Likes

Are there not many republicans in the rooms during these hearings?
(from the appropriate committees)

Maybe you need to read back and see that he just barely saved himself from getting in trouble by saying some people think your a jerk. Now who do you think those some people are? Lets just end this by saying some people might think your his mommy the way you defend him.

1 Like

I didn’t say some people think you’re a jerk.

I guess you missed “might”. :wink:

I said people are free to say what they want, but they can’t control if some people might think they’re a jerk. It was in no way shape or form a personal attack.

The persecution complex around here is stunning.

1 Like

I am so tickled pink that good folks here in Hannityland, like the OP, are here to give me guidance and direction on how to be the best LIBERAL I can be!

All those years I was a happy Republican and Conservative no one on the Left mentored me on how to be the best Republican and Conservative the way good Right Wing folks here have mentored me on how to be a hypocrite Democrat and a filthy Liberal.

If it weren’t for Hannity Right Wing folks I have interacted with here since February of 2007 I would have no clue how to be the good filthy Liberal I became when Donald Trump was elected and the Republicans finally LEFT me completely out of their Party!

:hugs:

1 Like

They don’t care about the truth anymore. It’s all about…I HATE TRUMP!

1 Like

Neither doesn’t President Me

What can I say except…I know you prefer fake news? You swallowed the Russian collusion hoax for how long? What’s the propaganda you’re munching on right now…RIGHT NOW. Seriously…look in the mirror my friend.

1 Like

Over low rent youtubers?! Uh yes.

If it was a hoax, why did so many people lie about their interactions with Russians? Including President Me?

That Trump tried to get a foreign country to investigate a conspiracy theory in exchange for military funding already approved for distribution by Congress? That propaganda?

1 Like

History will show, you and those that follow the conspiracy theories, unqualified pundits, and the noise makers, have been wrong.

I did not swallow anything. I search and rely on objective truth, not personal truths that I need to hold on to get through the day.

I accept facts as they are presented, and proven using empirical evidence.

Someday, you may see that. I truly hope so.

4 Likes

This right hear. That is all it is. They are trying to silence speech and some on the left think speech that isn’t politically correct should be a crime.

1 Like