Trump call for new elections in Arizona

Yep…if done the same way, every time and doing it by the letter as prescribed by law. If the law says 30 minutes after the polls close…then do it or change the law. Those responsible for this shortfall in performance should be exposed and held accountable.

I agree… we should hold the GOP governors and legislatures of each of the three states: Florida, Arizona and Georgia responsible…

1 Like

If that’s where the fault lies, we again find ourselves in agreement. This is happening waaaay toooo much. :sunglasses:

The damage being done to the integrity of the system largely come from our president who is actively undermining the process.

7 Likes

…or singling out the problems with in it? Broward County has a blatant history of tabulation problems. Why is it that over 3000 other counties across the US don’t? How come when a nearby county was recently demolished by a hurricane, they can have the votes in with in 30 minutes of the polls closing? There is no good excuse my friend…only excuses.

How do you know they don’t take just as long or longer to process absentee ballots? Iowa counts absentee votes received up to 6 days after the election… Maryland 10 days… New York 7 days… North Dakota 5 days… Ohio 10 days… need I go on?

Are they breaking their laws?

Why is the president claiming(with no proof) that elections are being stolen? Calling the actual counting(not recount) in Arizona illegitimate? Because he’s a moron and doesn’t like the results. The president of the United States is undermining elections.

1 Like

That’s not true. [quote=“Smyrna, post:46, topic:43718, full:true”]

…or singling out the problems with in it? Broward County has a blatant history of tabulation problems. Why is it that over 3000 other counties across the US don’t? How come when a nearby county was recently demolished by a hurricane, they can have the votes in with in 30 minutes of the polls closing? There is no good excuse my friend…only excuses.
[/quote]

Why don’t you want overseas military votes not to be counted?

Here is a good example from upstate NY.

We recently voted to reelect our GOP Governor in Arizona here to a 2nd term.

Close elections undermine the integrity of the results. We wouldn’t be in this situation if more people would have simply voted for the Republican.

There process and being slow has nothing to do with “fraud” or controversy, it’s jsut differences in absentee and mail in voting.

Like how hard is it for you to understand that? Push for federal standards if you want.

Overseas military ballots in NY count if they are received by Nov. 19th.

I find it appalling that some don’t want people serving in the military votes to be counted.

Talk about unpatriotic.

If there is a laid out course of what, when and where…anything that deviates from that is undermining the election.

Our President with his tweet has no understanding what is going on with the counting of the ballots in Arizona here. Nothing unusual is going on with the counting of the ballots here.

1 Like

Nope… merely pointing out Ohio and Maryland, for example, will be counting absentee votes for another 5 days as they are received…

Are you suggesting that election laws are being broken somewhere? If so, where and what laws?

Trump has stated it what more proof do you need when the Holy leader he who has been sent by God has spoken?

1 Like

Man…is vote 10 times…wait. Not my fault. I didn’t vote for him. Awww hell. I’d still vote 10 times.

You said their was no excuse.

No excuse and acceptable excuse are two different thing.

I didn’t say it was an acceptable excuse.

.>>>>

I believe Arizona doesn’t need an excuse and can conduct elections in their state however they want.