Trump buckles to domestic pressure, USMCA being re-negotated with a number of changes

I humbly disagree. He also helped to achieve the historic level of vindictiveness and backbiting and unnamed sources attacking each other in the press out of the White House.

Yeah itā€™s no secret that any story Axios breaks is straight from Jarvanka.

1 Like

Exactly. They love Jonathan Swan. Itā€™s the accent maybe?

Thatā€™s an easy one. 9/11.

Allan

Do you have any idea how stupid that post is?

Letā€™s see. You do know the afl-cio approved the house changes to agreement that Trump negotiated.

Trump wants this so bad he can taste it and made the necessary changes to get the dems and unions on board.

Allan

Now of course the senate thinks that trump gave away the house and are pushing back.

Allam

Itā€™s enforcement mechanisms. Get woke.

So why donā€™t the senate want them.

Allan

Allan

I donā€™t know, who cares?

Whatā€™s your analysis?

@moscowmitch

Allan

I knowā€¦

ā€œThereā€™s no question itā€™s moved way to the left,ā€ Sen. Pat Toomey said on Tuesday.

Ok, then he can refuse to ratify.

The senator needs as sneaky would ā€œget wokeā€ itā€™s only enforcement mechanisms. Lol

Allan

Nahā€¦Heā€™s got no stomach for standing up to Trump. Itā€™ll go through.

So Mexico will be responsible for ā€œenforcingā€ aspects of a trade agreement and Richard Trumka is ok with this and has the support of the AFL-CIO rank and file?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As I said trump wants this badly. He put a lot of effort in this negotiations with Mexico, Canada and the unions.

Doubt MM will gum up the works.

Allan

So do I. Why donā€™t you?