Trump boast about possible mass murder

Nope. I’ll stay right here and stand up for what is right while opposing this type of mentality in the nation. Now, more than ever, this nation needs citizens who haven’t lost their moral center and who will stand up for what is right.

he says a lot of things. which things should we believe?

still not funny. nothing beats a failure like a try.

So American now negotiate with terrorists.

I see you are a master Trumpsplainer

Hillary

It is this kind of talk that leads to terrorist attacks and not just minor ones. The kind that kill thousands. I am raising the terror threat to ORANGE…or RED or whatever color they use these days.

Trump, like Maverick in top gun, is dangerous.

How very Trumplike of you. Send him back, Send him back, Send him back.

AmIright?

The Afghan Taliban or IEA: Not on the State Department list of foreign terrorist organizations.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

I see you like to post insults. Anything of substance to add?

Why would he nuke an ally?

… messed up the quotes…never mind.

He wouldn’t. That’s why he invited the Prime Minister of Pakistan to the White House to discuss potential assistance from Pakistan in a comprehensive cease fire agreement.

He said he could ‘win’ it, not ‘end’ it. That would involve Afghanistan being ‘wiped off the map’. It is not a ‘win’ if you friendly fire kill everyone you’re supposed to protect.

Exactly. In order to exit Afghanistan, one option would be a escalation of the conflict. The other option is to negotiate a comprehensive cease fire. Or the third option is the continued military support that has long passed as an effective or desirable option.

I agree Trump’s comment was unnecessarily provocative and insulting but it is the truth that the exit strategy alternative to the cease fire is an escalation of the conflict that nobody wants. Well, probably Bolton does but nobody else.

Trump’s statement were about the possibility of committing genocide with WMDs. Your attempts to whitewash his words don’t take away how horrible they were.

Got any more jokes about Mexicans and Muslims? You’re hilarious!

1 Like

Word search my posts for the word “send”. That will tell you if you’re right.

I take it that you are good at Yoga? Lots of stretching going on

1 Like

It’s called Sarcasm. Sure you never said send. and it would not even make sense in that context, because Wonderingrover never lived or was even from Nigeria. K?