Trump boast about possible mass murder

We’re very fortunate that Trump didn’t use WMD’s to commit crimes against humanity in killing millions of people to destroy a country that has no real military. Someone hand this man a Nobel prize.

3 Likes

He really covets one. Maybe we can convince him to step down in 2020 if we promise one?

This is just a wild stab in the dark but I get the feeling your not a Trump supporter!

2 Likes

well that all depends on who the democrat put on the ballot, we hear that often on this board i mean after all…what does a being a Trump supporter really mean? ;p

Maybe it’s time to move on. I hear Nigeria is taking immigrants.

American can’t criticize the President?

He said he doesn’t recognize his country any more.
There are many other countries. Maybe he can find one he recognizes and call it home.

so your okay with the President boasting about killing tens of millions of people

Did I say anything about that? You read English. Read my posts.

no you seem to want to turn this thread into questing the love for America a poster has, so I will ask you what is your opinion on Trump statement.

1 Like

I suspect he’d prefer to stay so he can help make it great again ? :smirk: :us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

I used to say things like this too.

When I was 11.

1 Like

Vox?

Today was an important state visit with Prime Minister Khan of Pakistan. Trump is asking for his assistance in broker a permanent cease fire between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan.

With a better source on the meeting this could have been a great discussion on winding down the war in Afghanistan but this thread is a lost cause

1 Like

I see they’re still unable to brief Trump about anything in any meaningful way.

5 Likes

Yeah, let’s just ignore all of the ■■■■■■■ insane stuff the president says and focus on the good stuff.

2 Likes

If he doesn’t recognize it, maybe he’s already drifted into Mexico. Maybe he’ll build a taco factory and make Mexico great.

don’t quit your day job. comedy is not your strong suit.

Um… good one ? :man_facepalming:

I see you have started trying to construct complete sentences. You’ve came a long way. Work on you’re capitalization.

He said he could end the war in a horrific way or do it peacefully. He is choosing a peaceful exit through a negotiated cease fire.

It’s not that complicated.