Trump boast about possible mass murder

And you can work on correcting your inappropriate use of apostrophes.

Your, not you’re (you are).

Why not just answer the question. What do you think of Trump’s comment that he could wipe out Afghanistan, but he won’t because it would kill 10 million people?

1 Like

I’ve said his words were unnecessarily provocative and insulting.

What are your thoughts on the negotiations toward a comprehensive cease fire agreement?

I don’t think about it, much.

You should. It is kind of an important statement. It’s a veiled threat, only one that could open up the terrorism nightmare once again don’t ya think?

You commented on the thread… lol

I think there is a pathology abroad in the land to criticize Trump for any and every word he writes or speaks. Many of the criticisms I see border on mental illness.
That’s what I think.

Hmmm. Why do you think that is?

I can guarantee you Bill, I have no mental illness. If that is what you are implying? You have a president who states he can win the war in Afghanistan in one week but doesn’t want to kill 10,000 people to do so. That is a NUCLEAR threat wouldn’t you say? And he’s crazy enough to telegraph it so that it puts terrorists all across the world on notice. Wouldn’t you say?

I’ll leave that to the shrinks to figure out.

Why would he have a plan to nuke afghanistan?

I think it is right to criticize a president who discusses killing 10,000 people inside our ally’s borders.

Taliban are very much a terrorist organization who have killed thousands of Americans.

I think you’ll find that most “shrinks”, including this one, would conclude that Donald Trump is the one with mental illness.

He’s completely unfit and incompetent in his present role…the criticism is rightfully directed at his words and behavior.

2 Likes

Meh…what do you know. LOL…What are you some kind of “shrink”…wait…yeah ya are! Good post!

1 Like

You going to comment on every tiny thing trump says? Oh no Trump said airports oh no Trump is talking about a plan that would kill 10 million people trump is baaaaaaaaad.

1 Like

Holy Crap…he did say 10 million. That’s Bat ■■■■ Crazy!

1 Like

He has parts of a plan.

It’s off topic. If Trump talks for an hour, I’m sure not every word he says will be objectionable.

Are you barking at my comment? Or the fact that Mobi, corrected my misstatement of Trump not wanting to kill 10 million instead of 10 thousand? Which is it?

If you are talking to me. Yeah…I’m going to comment on every thing Trump says that is not, in my opinion, the way he should handle things. You don’t threaten to Nuke 10 million people and then in the next breath say nah…not going to. You either don’t say it, and don’t do it…Or you don’t say it and do it. Either way he is crazy for even bringing it up.