Trump Baby Balloon to Fly Over London

You gotta keep his con even after you take his money. He can’t know you took him.

Henry Gondorff

How is she related to this incident?

the thing I like about this is that it creates a precedent. I’ll help fund a Maxine Waters balloon, a George Sorus balloon, and a Nancy Pelosi balloon. Maybe that Indian Senator Warren too. OMG… and Hillary balloon.

It will be so great. the greatest.

Go for it!

I can assure you, we will.

Can’t wait to see them all!

its not just that it is a ballon, its a Trump baby with a cellphone. you need to think of something similar associated with each one to make it funny…go for it!

Hey if you can get the crowdfunding to get those balloons a reality then go for it. More power to you if you can get financial support for all those different type of balloons.

Nope, not the same thing. This is England, our staunchest ally giving the middle finger to the orange idiot we have as president…this is glorious.

No no no no no no.
the Maxine balloon will be racist
The Soros balloon will be anti Semitic
The Pelosi balloon will be misogynistic
The Warren balloon will be mocking native Americans

Only the anti Trump balloon is acceptable non hate speech.

1 Like

it’s not England. Mayor Sadiq Khan only gave approval for it to fly over Londonistan. Inshallah.

You poor widdle victims.

Everyone picks on you so much…

Trump has zero respect in England its not just London.

Instead of pontificating over something that has not happened why not away from you keyboard and raise the cash to fund your fantasy balloons to determine if what you say is true.

The Trump balloon came into existence through crowdfunding. Though one has to wonder if the next target of crying conservatives will be that crowdfunding sites are liberal havens and need to be regulated just like social media platforms.

If true, then this balloon buffoonery will fix that… right?

but really… you conflate Trump’s opinion of England with his opinion of the EU. I’m sure Trump greatly respects England’s brave move to be England again by leaving the EU.

1 Like

And now he is the President of the United States.

I know…more’s the pity.

I would trip out if Roger Waters played “Pigs - Three Different One’s” while it was flying.

Nearly 2 million people signed a petition to stop Trump entering the UK,the Speaker of the House of Commons said he wasn’t welcome to speak there.
The dislike with Trump predates his words about the EU.

tens of millions of Trump haters can’t be wrong.

Right?