Trump Baby Balloon to Fly Over London

The mayor of London has approved a request to fly a baby Trump balloon over London when the President meets with the Prime Minister.

I have to agree with Nigel Farage that it is a huge insult to Trump but quite fitting for a man who has characterized his presidency by insulting pretty much everyone and anyone.

I really hope this balloon stunt goes ahead and I would love to see Trump making light of it but we know he won’t. His ego will not let him. But we can all be certain that behind the scenes he will put his “top people” on the job of making sure the ballloon never flies.

It would be funny to see this flying over London at the same time as Trump is trying to have a serious political meeting.

But I know all Americans on this thread will unite over this as I have been told a number of times how sacrosanct America holds the right to free speech.

On a more serious note Theresa May is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She is already a weak PM hanging onto her job by the tips of her fingers and giving Trump the pomp and ceremony he craves will not go down well; however, the UK has to work with the US because we need them as a trading partner.

1 Like

I wonder if Trump will look directly in the sun again…

Trying to what?

2 Likes

This is a pretty juvenile stunt that is also a sort of guilty pleasure.

1 Like

I agree it is totally juvenile but it is aimed at a President who acts in the most juvenile way possible via Twitter.

I have my doubts that the balloon will ever actually make it into the sky but we can hope.

Nobody must have told Trump about this or he would have canceled his trip again.

Completely immature, juvenile, and tasteless.

Perfectly suited to the POTUS. Love it.

3 Likes

A juvenile prank which is perfectly matched to a juvenile president.

:rofl:

Breitbarters are going into meltdown. Talking about it being part of an Islamic plot and further evidence the UK has become part of the new caliphate.

1 Like

I think it would be very fitting to float it over Battersea Power Station.

Ha ha, charade you are…

3 Likes

To be fair, it doesn’t take much to stir up that lot.

1 Like

Hehehe. Now the challenge is to take a picture of trump with ducky in the background

As I said in another thread, why shouldn’t the Mayor of London approve a blimp of baby Trump.

Millions of Americans approved the bloated, gas bag, man-child that is Trump.

1 Like

I believe that this stunt is a insult to babies.

It’s an insult to diapers - nothing should be expected to hold onto that much ■■■■■

5 Likes

That would be priceless.

The President is the Head of State for the US, while the Head of State for the UK is the queen.

I wonder if the London mayor would allow a similar blimp with an image of the queen? Perhaps we could add a Union Jack for a diaper.

1 Like

Go for it. Raise the funds for one and then request permission. Until someone actually does that, your post is nothing more than idle speculation.

It will be interesting to see who attends the state dinner.

1 Like

Actually the Brits seem much more concerned about insult of minorities than the queen. A blimp with the London mayor in a diaper is likely to be ruled illegal.

Here is the law:

n England and Wales the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group’s colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. Section 18 of the Act says:
A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—
(a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

A similar blimp of President Obama would probably be outlawed even if a queen blimp and Trump blimp are okay.

And your point is?

1 Like