Trump Baby Balloon to Fly Over London

:rofl: That was funny. Because itā€™s possibly true.

It would be hilarious but for how aggrieved they are seeing this decline in civility and behavior. Itā€™s as though selective amnesia wiped out all memory of the GOP primary.

No, not at all.

I hope youā€™re not disappointed again.

Yeah, the kerfluffle over Jayā€™s Treaty.

Weā€™ve been racked with protests locally these last couple weeks because a cop blasted a kid in the back three times running away, and I am just amazed at the ā€œlogicā€ of people.

The most popular lines seem to be, a) I donā€™t disagree with protest as long as not a single person is inconvenienced in any way and b) blocking streets is technically a ticketable offense so I will run them over with my car to show my respect for the law.

Probably. :slight_smile:

These same posters are over in the Pocahontas thread chortling about it. Itā€™s bananas.

1 Like

If you really read into it, the reason why Trump supports have no problem with his insults, rage tweets, and racist rants is because he is saying everything theyā€™ve always wanted to say but didnā€™t and still wonā€™t outside of anonymous message boards. Itā€™s an outlet for them, a channeling, a projection of themselves, and all they have to do is walk into a precinct and push a button or mark a line.

Mind you Iā€™m not talking about the entire right, just the unabashed trumpeters that defend him not matter what he does.

2 Likes

well of course, protest need to be civilized and out of sight

Iā€™m fascinated by the idea-and I canā€™t claim credit for this-that Trump is basically what poor people think rich people act like even though heā€™s snubbed by pretty much everyone with real money in the country. Hell, the whole Mar-A-Lago thing is only because the old money in Palm Beach thinks heā€™s a gauche ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

im just shocked on how much prep H is needed in here over a balloonā€¦ did they forget the images that were displayed at tea party ralliesā€¦ speaking of thatā€¦ the tea party patriots are mighty quiet as of late

Wrong again. I donā€™t defend the way Trump gets involved in these insult games.

Sure you do. You donā€™t get all heated up about like this. You donā€™t denounce it. You deflect. Try to change the subject. But libs it. If pressed, itā€™s always, well, I donā€™t support it BUT. . .

:laughing: aw trump can never take the heat and stays in safe spaces. Heā€™s a middle school bully to a ā€˜tā€™. No wonder you guys worship his disgusting wimpy pig self.

ā€œ:sob: you guys would never do this to Muhhamedā€

Oh they gobble it up and love it. He says all the idiotic stuff they like to scream at their televisions.

ā€œWe hate how he is we just care about the Supreme Courtā€. ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I know I have said several times that I was opposed to that sort of thing by Trump. Probably I leave your type to have the major fits though. You are always there. Now, why donā€™t you be consistent and if you donā€™t like Trump playing the insult games you donā€™t like others doing it either?

Trump is quite famously the sad lonely rich kid in the literal tower who doesnā€™t get invited to the cool parties because actual smart people know heā€™s a loud mouthed idiot whoā€™s going to say something gross to their wife at dinner.

1 Like

I first read that in this article (which is pretty funny):

I hold the president to a different standard than I hold ANYBODY else. What do you do?

that is exactly where i heard it from, the vanity fair article.