Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

I like that the hippie draft dodging Trump trashed a POW.

Well, he’s not a hippie.

Trump has stepped up his attack on anyone associated with any investigation into him and his campaign.
Trump is scared and it shows. Over the past few years it has become obvious that anytime he cries “fake news” you can pretty much take it to the bank that it is true.

1 Like

Just doesn’t have the hair for it.

I should know to be crystal clear when talking to :roll_eyes: some people :roll_eyes: there were ZERO, ZIP, NADA lies in that tweet. Got it!

1st lie: “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain
He was not last in his class. He was fifth from the bottom
2nd lie: John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media
He notified the FBI. He did not tell the media.
Got it?

We all know that the left pushing the idea to vote for someone besides Hillary or Trump is an attempt to pull votes form the republican running for president. We have seen this play before. I voted for Perot all it got me for my vote was Clinton. A vote for any candidate beside the Dem’s or the Rep’s is just tossing your vote in the trash.
I had no love or hate for Trump. I did have a dislike for Hillary and all she stood for. I believe she is one of the biggest crooks in politics to today. So when it came time to cast my vote I cast it for the person who I believed was going to achieve a few of the things I believe in.

The Fat Meghan should just ignore The Fat Trump.

and all Evangelically

Trump’s comments were in 2015 about liking the people who aren’t captured among so many others. During the Republican primaries. It had nothing to do with voting for Hillary or pulling votes away from Trump ensuring Hillary would win. People had options not to choose Trump and enough decided, perhaps due to too many candidates that syphoned votes from not-trump, that he’s the guy.

Fat donald losing his mind. Now calling for all media (except Fox News of course) to be investigated just like a ■■■■■■■ dictator.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107253742271901696?s=21

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107345541724291072?s=21

I can only imagine what this place was like when McCain was running against Obama. I bet a lot of the lefty liberals were letting their inner Trump shine.

I don’t remember any liberal criticizing McCain’s military service.

It’s easier to imagine a reaction on an internet message board than deal with comments that were actually made by person running for President and were rewarded.

2 Likes

So it must not have happened if you don’t remember it.

Yes I am sure they were all fan boying McCain in 2008.

Could you point to some examples of Democrats attacking McCain’s military service that are in any way similar to the repeated attacks we saw from Trump?

Here is my post again.

I can only imagine what this place was like when McCain was running against Obama. I bet a lot of the lefty liberals were letting their inner Trump shine.

I didn’t vote in 2008, I didn’t like McCain because of the bomb bomb bomb Iran stuff and making Palin his vp when it seemed like an obvious desperation move. I didn’t need many reasons to not support him after eight years of Bush he was at a huge disadvantage.

But these are more deflections. Who cares what some liberals on the internet were saying here in 2008, at best you could call these hypothetical people hypocrites, you are deflecting from actual comments made by and actual person who was running for President in the republican presidential primaries.

Well, it was pretty civil around here. Most Liberals on this board disagreed with his politics, but praised his service and sacrifice. Back then we considered the friends McCain, Lieberman and Graham as reasonable statesmen. And we certainly were appreciative when McCain defended Obama against the racist statements. Nowadays I haven’t a clue what happened with Graham. He was so anti-Trump and then did a complete 180.

4 Likes

At what time marker do comments stop mattering? 12 months? 6? A week?