Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

This tweet doesn’t matter to you? You ok with it?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107260609974943745?s=21

What are you even talking about? The hypothetical liberals on the internet? If they said something mean enough it makes Trump’s comments okay or no other person can think he should have lost the primaries for them?

No, I don’t read Trump’s tweets. Ever.

I am talking about hypocrisy.

You’re deflecting from real comments and using hypothetical ones to show hypocrisy. You’re just deflecting.

Certainly never heard any of then say they prefer war heroes who don’t get captured.

What a cowardly scumbag.

So any form of criticism no matter how minor is TDS. Got it.

since i was here ill clue you in. Nobody went after his military record. Nobody. they did go after his policies while in the senate.

Hmmmm 11 years ago. Okay

Could it be?

Could it be what?

you asked, i answered…now you can drop your point

He deleted his tweeter?

Is he allowed to do that according to the Presidential Records Act?

1 Like

They’re still figuring out emails and bathroom servers. :wink:

This is what happens when you hire amateurs. :wink:

1 Like

Actually I didn’t ask.

I am still seeing his tweets on this.

You have it exactly right.

John McCain was a war hero. That doesn’t automatically absolve him of anything wrong he later did, and being a part of releasing the dossier was wrong.

The President is pointing this out and he is right to do it, to set the record straight.

Meghan McCain will always defend her dad, but he was very wrong to shop the dossier around. McCain often showed a vindictive streak, and this is an example of it. He should have known better and he should have waited until something - ANYTHING in it - had been verified by the DOJ.

What he did was lousy and I will never admire him for it.

M